photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

NARS VIRTUAL DOMINATION CHEEK PALETTE

I have been Nars obsessed recently. I purchased the And God Created The Woman Eyeshadow Palette last month and couldn't let this limited edition cheek palette pass me by. I have tried a couple of their blushers in the past, but don't own any of the shades in the Virtual Domination Holiday Set. The palette includes the shades; Deep Throat blush which is a sheer peach shade, a Limited Edition Final Cut blush which is a peach coral, Limited Edition Sex Fantasy blush in a pale lavendar pink shade, Miss Liberty highlighting blush and a deluxe sized Laguna bronzing powder which is a brown shade with gold shimmer. The formulation of these powders are buttery and pigmented. The blushers are a fair size and it's nice to have a bigger bronzer. I have never tried Laguna before, so was very excited to try this out for contouring! The colours are really wearable and it's nice to have a set where I can pick between a few shades instead of continually wearing the same blush day in, day out. The Nars Holiday 2014 collection is themed around laced with edge, it's inspired by fashion, femininity and new dimensions. I really like the sleek packaging, instead of their matte black packaging which can get dirty easily. The only thing I would say about the packaging is that it's a little heavier than usual, so I might think twice before taking this travelling with me. But I like that it feels really sturdy and it comes with a large mirror. I have been using every single shade in the palette and don't think any of the shades will go unloved. My favourite shade has to be Final Cut Blush, which of course is limited edition, typical! The palette is quite pricey at £45.00 but the combined value is £117.00 and when divided by each blusher/bronzer that's only £9.00 each, which I think is very reasonable for such high quality products. It's a product which I will be using all the time. I'm glad I took the plunge and purchased it, it's only around for a limited time, so get it before it sells out! I have only seen this available at Space NK and Sephora. Also in the Nars Holiday range is; Digital World Lip Crayons, a Kabuki Brush Set, Tech Fashion Lipglosses, Modern Future Pink Toned Set, Laser Cut Eye, Cheek and Lip Compact and Algorithm Bronzer. My next Nars purchase will have to be the Radiant Creamy Concealer, which I have had my eyes on for ages.
What are your Nars recommendations?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment