photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

YOU BEAUTY DISCOVERY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL SEPTEMBER 2014

You Beauty Discovery has become one of my favourite beauty boxes to receive every month. It’s now been a year since they launched and I've been a subscriber since the beginning. The concept of the box is that they give the customer the choice to pick two items from a list of around ten products every month. I love picking my choices and it still gives you that surprise element as they might be items you wouldn't normally pick up, or beauty products you have wanted to try for a while.
This month they also included some birthday treats, £25 off your first order with Hello Fresh, two soothing Crabtree & Evelyn tea bags and a face sponge. Everyone also received an extra full-sized product, the Toni & Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip – which I already own and love. This is applied at the roots before blow drying to create body and volume.
The first product I chose was the Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patches which come in packs of two and we received two sachets. I’m always excited by these kind of skincare products, I love a good face mask. You place these directly underneath the eyes and they help to instantly brighten and revive tired eyes. Great to use after a night out or if your feeling extra tired as they help with puffiness and dark shadows and leave your skin hydrated. Just leave them on for 30 minutes, take them off and carry on with the rest of your skincare routine. You can gently pat the eye area to help the skin absorb the nutrients, they contain concentrated botanical blend with Vitamin B and fruit extracts to treat the delicate eye area. I haven't tried much from Eyeko, so I'm looking forward to giving these a go on a pamper evening.
My second choice was from a brand I hadn't really heard much of, Ark. I received the Ark Age Aware Skincare Loving Body Wash and Body Butter duo. These are great products to have with the colder months coming and perfect for travel. These products help to soften skin with a blend of essential oils, chosen to boost your well-being. The scent is lovely - a creamy, sweet floral Rose, Jasmine and Orange flower, it actually reminds me of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish.
You Beauty still have a few options available for this month, but a lot of them went out of stock straight away, so you have to be quick to make sure you get what you want. I think You Beauty Discovery is a great box if you enjoy discovering new products and at £6.95 it’s a lot cheaper than other beauty boxes.
Are you subscribed to a beauty box?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment