photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, September 04, 2014

& OTHER STORIES BEAUTY - SANDAL PINK BLUSHER

Blusher has to be one of my favourite beauty products to buy, I must admit I have quite a few. I like the variety of colours and most of the formulas available, but powder form has to be my favourite. & Other Stories is the sister brand to High-Street stores H&M and Cos, it’s clothing line is similarly priced to Zara and their beauty line is similar to Topshop make-up. I bought this & Other Stories blush a while back and it has to be one of my most used in my collection. I picked up the shade Sandal Pink, the shade is a shimmery, peachy pink and has a strong pigmentation that gives the cheeks a healthy glow. I always seem to pick coral, peach shades of blush as I think they go best with my skin tone and hair colour. There are lots of shades to choose from, but for me this blusher gets more use at the weekend or evenings than every day because it picks up so much colour.
I like the simple, clear, magnetic packaging. I'm sure it won't look as nice as I use more and more of the product. The product is buttery, creamy and blends nicely into my base. It’s a soft powder for adding sun-kissed colour to your face, I like to use the Real Techniques blush brush with this product. Blush doesn’t seem to last too long on me, but because this shade is so pigmented it stays put for longer than other formulas. I like the use of the Romeo and Juliet quote embossed into the product, 'Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days...’ I know this will disappear with use but it’s a nice touch than just a plain compact. It would have been nice to see this throughout the brand on other make-up items. I think you get a good amount of product for the price, £10.00 for 5.5g of product and very similar quality to my favourite everyday Soap and Glory Love at First Blush.
As well as their own range, & Other Stories also offers branded make-up including brands such as The Balm. I've also tried bath and body products from & Other Stories, I especially love their body scrubs and body butters.  The only thing that puts me off the brand is the £6 p&p online as I don't live near a store. But I do need to try more of their make-up range after really enjoying the blush. 
What are your & Other Stories recommendations?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment