photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, June 21, 2012

NOTD - BOURJOIS 10 DAY NAIL POLISH GUIMAUVE T26

I don't normally go for girlie, barbie pink colours when picking out nail vanish. But there was something about this shade which was so unusual that it caught my eye. My favourite thing about this polish is the brush, its perfect for application and covers the entire nail in one brush stroke. It is wide, angled and short, so it is great for touchups. It doesn't last 10 days without chipping with a top coat but to be honest I didn't expect it to. It still lasts a good 4-5 days without chipping and I am impressed with the quality.
For the price, £5.99 I would probably pick out an Essie nail vanish next time instead, but it is a nice colour for summer. I bought this when Boots were doing an offer of buy any Bourjois product get another one half price. But Bourjois are currently offering 3 for 2 on selected products at boots.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. oooh lovely nails, pretty colour! :)

    Now following you!

    Please check out my blog if you can :D

    Great blog, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading! i'll be sure to check out your blog :)xx

      Delete
  2. this is a lovely colour, I resent paying that much for a nail varnish though!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice colour, love your blog :) x http://indierosebelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete