photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW - NO7 FANOMENAL LASHES MASCARA

Fanomenal Lashes is the latest mascara realease from N07 at Boots. As I had a £5 off N07 voucher, I thought why not give it a go. The brush to this mascara is like no other I have seen before. The brush is 'star' shaped and is made up of different lengths which coats with a good amount of  product and combs through the lashes to volumise, lengthen and separate, to create a 'fan' shape around your eye.
I have been using this mascara for a good few weeks now, and it's turned into my go to mascara. The brush does get quite clumpy at the end, but that is easily sorted and doesn't come off clumpy on your lashes. I do really like the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look, and definitely makes them look fuller and longer. I also see no fault in No7 mascara's as some of my favourites include there Exquisite Curl and Lash Adapt wands. I guess mascara is a very personal thing, what works for one person isn't going to work for someone else.
Before Application 
After Application
Personally, I think this is a great mascara for the price. The packaging is also really nice and sleek. The formula doesn't flake or smudge and it really does separate and lengthens lashes. I find the brush quite strange with its short bristles, it takes a lot of getting used to. But the effect is very good, and it is a good, versatile mascara. It is ideal for day wear, but you can apply a couple of coats for the evening with relatively little hassle. Overall, I think it's a great buy. You can buy this mascara from Boots for £12.95, or £5 cheaper if you have a voucher.
Thanks for reading!x

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

18 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes look lovely with it applied :) I'm always buying new mascaras in the hope that I fall in love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, yeah me too I should really just stick to one at a time :)x

      Delete
  2. This mascara looks lovely! Great review, dear!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! yeah I will defiantly check it out.x

      Delete
  3. This mascara looks amazing! I've heard lots of good things about it :) New follower xx
    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i'll check out your blog!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mascara ! Love this brush ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lashes look very nice with this mascara. Delicate but sexy we think.
    We like your blog and started following. Would be great if you'd take some time to check out our blog and if you'd follow back we'd love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I will check out your blog!x

      Delete
  7. I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award :) check out my blog post to find out more about it! alltheprettythings-x.blogspot.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog :) following you now!
    I've been needing a new mascara for a while now and was wondering what this one is like!


    id appreciate it if you checked out my blog so far!

    www.sparklingperry.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! :) I'll check your blog out.x

      Delete
  9. Great review, very detailed! I love your blog :)

    Lots of Love, Ana
    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I will check yours out.x

      Delete
  10. I recently just found your blog so many bloggers love it & i see why!
    Great review:)
    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete