photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GLOSSYBOX - JUNE 2012 SEXY SUMMER BOX

I have been subscribed to Glossybox since November, after hearing about it on YouTube earlier on in the year. I think it's a great concept to try out new products that I maybe wouldn't pick up in the shops and always find something in the box each month which I fully use up and want to repurchase. This month's box arrived this morning and I think it's one of the best suited to me yet, so I couldn't wait to share.
This month's box is all about products which will help you get beach ready, and will cover every summer beauty need!
Glossybox - Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush, £15.00 - I think it's great that glossybox include their own products, it seems like a good quality brush that I would probably use for blush. (Also goes with the mirror we received in last month's box.)
Yves Rocher France - Mini Mascara Ultra-Volume sexy pulp, Fullsize £16.90 - This is a fab sized product to just put in your handbag when your in need of a touch up. I really like the shape of the brush, and I think it will add lots of volume to lashes. I can't wait to try that.
BM Beauty - Summer Warmth Bronzer, Fullsize £8.00 - I remember having one of BM beauty's products in a different beauty box - maybe carmine? It was a black shadow, which I have had a lot of use from using it as a shadow eyeliner. Now being quite pale skinned, I find a lot of bronzers can be quite dark on my skin type, but this shade seems quite light so I think it will just add a nice warmth to my cheeks. Something I wouldn't pick up myself, but you never know I might get some use from it this summer.
Clean Start by Dermalogica - Day/Night 3-Step Kit, Fullsize £12.00 - This is probably my favourite product in this box as I have been meaning to try something from Dermalogica for ages now. I am really into my skincare and will always cleanse, tone and moisturise every morning and every night. All three samples are really good sizes and are suited to my skin type as I like a cleanser which can clean deep pores and keep breakouts away.
Vichy - Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick, Fullsize £19.00 -  This is also a really good sized kit and includes 6 sample shades so there is going to be a shade which suits every skin type. I've heard good things about this product, so I'm excited to try this out. Great for camouflaging flaws and good coverage.
Overall, I am really happy with my box this month, especially the Dermalogica products. I have seen other boxes have included HD Brows Tweezers and some with a Caudalie Fragrance, which I would have liked to try also. If you would like me to review any of the products in more detail I am happy to do so. What do you think of June's Glossybox?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a good Glossybox :) I wish we had Glossybox in Sweden. Maybe we do (they didn't ship to Sweden before but I have to check out if they've changed that).

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading! yeah it is defiantly worth it!

      Delete
  2. I need to subscribe to Glossy Box. I like the idea of the camouflaging set!
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems everyone has theirs today but me :(
    hope i get the Dermalogica and Vichy!
    Thanks for the review, cannot wait to see what I'll get. Il do a review once I do receive my box^^
    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really quick delivery! Thanks for reading, I'll look out for your review!

      Delete
  4. This is the same GlossyBox I got this month and I really do like this months a lot! I subscribed in October last year and the products went downhill at the beginning of the year but they are improving! It's a great bargain for your money!

    Great blog post :)

    Hayley x

    http://sheisabeauty5.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always something I like in the boxes, so I think it's defiantly worth the money yeah. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Nice post! Defo looking forward to your review on dermablend. I've been searching for a decent review. Was considering buying it to cover up the dark scars I have dotted on my face. Hope it performs!!

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah will defiantly review dermablend! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  6. I got exactly the same products as you. I'm so pleased with the Vichy/Dermablend concealer as I was going to purchase this kit myself (however the sample costs £4.50 to buy so I feel like it's a little bit of a cop out!). I don't like the brush and wouldn't pay that price for it! Overall I am pleased but I think I'm just getting less excited about each glossy box as the months go by!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I probably wouldn't pay that price for the brush, but it's nice to add to the collection! Lots of people don't seem happy about this months though... Thanks for reading!

      Delete