photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, June 22, 2012

PROUCT REVIEW - SOAP & GLORY RICH & FOAMOUS SHOWER & BATH BODY WASH

Rich & Foamous is the most recent body wash/shower gel from Soap & Glory and fast becoming my favourite to use. I have tried all of the other body washes in the range, but I have got to say this beats them all. Once I knew the scent was Almond, Oats & Brown Sugar it went straight into my basket. If you like delicious, sweet honey/vanilla smelling products this one is for you. But what I would say, is that I think the smell can be a love or hate thing...and for some people they would much prefer the floral scent of the 'original pink' fragrance. 
The body wash itself is really moisturising, super creamy and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. The scent does linger on the skin, which I love as it smells so good. I use it in conjunction with The Breakfast Scrub by Soap & Glory, also a 'foody' smelling product. The product contains M-Suds MoistureBoost which makes the formula really frothy and bubbles up when massaged into the skin. Rich & Foamous can also be used in the bath by running a few pumps of the soap under water, which I like to do to create the ultimate bubble bath. 
This 500ml bottle is priced at £6.50 which I don't think is too bad for the amount of product that you get. (Especially when Soap & Glory is on 3 for 2.) Toiletries are currently 3 for 2 at Boots. I would definitely repurchase this product again and again. Soap and Glory please bring this scent out in a Body Butter!!
What are your favourite body wash/shower gels?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I keep going to the 3 for 2 and Boots atm and choosing all 3 products and then putting them down just before I get to the till, agh I'm so indecisive!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! :) thanks for reading, I will check out your blog!x

      Delete
  2. Awww I love Soap & Glory products, I'm gonna have to try this one!!

    http://the-ravi-osahn.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete