photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, June 29, 2012

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

I hadn't heard much about this before getting nominated by the lovely Maddie at 'all the pretty things'. But I do think it's a great way of getting to know new bloggers and have enjoyed reading Maddie's post.

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

11 things about myself
1. I am currently studying Fashion Retail Management at University
2. I want to be a Retail Buyer when I graduate next year
3. I hoard a lot of things I probably don't use or need
4. I am addicted to Diet Coke
5. My favourite colour is Purple
6. My favourite band - Arctic Monkeys
7. I collect Vogue and Elle magazine
8. I go to Starbucks at least once a week
9. My favourite Fashion Designer is Alexander McQueen
10. My Style Icon is - Classic Audrey Hepburn 
11. I am 21 tomorrow! woo :)

Maddie's Questions:
1. What is your favourite make-up product right now?
N07 Fanomenal Mascara 
2. Where in the world would you like to visit next?
I would like to visit a lot of places, but would love to see a lot of America. I have ticked off New York and Florida so far.
3. What are you most scared of?
Bit of a morbid subject. But I am scared of death and losing people around me.
4. What is the one thing you want most right now?
Stila - In the Light Palette. 
5. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
My iMac maybe.
6. Where do you like to shop most?
Topshop, Asos & Boots.
7. Do you have any annoying habits?
I'm quite a messy person. I like to think I'm quite neat but I have a lot of things. ekk!
8. Whats your favourite food?
Anything with goats cheese or Feta.
9. Whats the funniest thing that happened to you recently?
??
10. What is your favourite movie?
I can't choose one. I love films like Pulp Fiction, The Adjustment Bureau, The Dark Knight, Inception, Shutter Island.
11. Something you need or need to do everyday?
Diet Coke. Caffeine.

My Questions:
1. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
2. What is your favourite Make-up brand?
3. Who is your Style Icon?
4. What is your biggest goal this year?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What is your favourite music? band? artist?
7. What did you study?
8. What is top of your wishlist?
9. What is the last book you read?
10. Describe your style.
11. What made you start blogging?

My Nominations:
fabugloss

Thanks for reading!x



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

15 comments:

  1. I was just about to nominate you! Hahaha

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arw :) haha thank you for thinking of my blog!x

      Delete
  2. Ah thankyou lovely, so nice of you to think of me!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. was almost about to click publish when I realised you had been nominated already ><
    Happy 21st Birthday, hope you have a lovely day~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arw thank you for thinking of me! thanks for the birthday wishes!x

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me! Have a great birthday :) x

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, love ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the nomination...excited to pass on the love : )

    Take care and happy birthday!!

    --The Beauty Professor

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice to read yours back :) happy birthday also! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this i'll get on with the post now :)
    xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete