photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WHAT'S IN MY HANDBAG WEBSITE - L'OREAL MYTHIC OIL SAMPLE

What's In My Handbag is a fairly new website, offering women a new way to share and discover different beauty products. The website offers a peek inside beauty, fashion and creative insiders' handbags and you can also discover the beauty products they really use and love. It is free to join, and you can also upload your own 'what's in your handbag', but you have to be a member to get exclusive access to beauty secrets and offers. I think it's a great concept, where you can create your own profile, sharing 'your handbag' and 'your beauty cabinet' with other members.
They also offer members a chance to try a different beauty product each week based on the handbag they have featured that week. This week's try is bareMinerals Original SPF15 Foundation. I think it's a great way of trying new products you might not normally pick up. Like the beauty boxes there are going to be products your not so keen on, but that's the beauty of sample sizes to try before you buy. WIMH select members to receive the try of the week based on what you have put on your beauty profile and beauty cabinet. They also notify members if they have qualified for the sample and send them out for free.
I received one of the try samples at the end of last week, which was L'oreal's Mythic Oil. I have been wanting to try this product for ages, but never caved into buying it, so this was a great chance for trying it out. The sample is a great size, I have really been enjoying using it over the weekend. I have seen a real difference and love how it leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny, so a purchase of the full-size might be in order.
WIMH also offers it's members exclusive offers from previous tries to use on the brands online stores, these include so far; REN, Percy & Reed, Jurlique, Miller Harris, Balance Me and Paul & Joe. I have recently used the REN skincare offer (post coming up) and got such a good deal. I would highly recommend using the What's In My Handbag website if you're as beauty obsessed as I am. 
What do you think of the concept?



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love the website, such a nice way to try products out!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to sign up now! Thank you for this post! Just done a H&M haul!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might have to check this webpage out. Thanks so much for sharing dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love WIMH I got the Miller Harris try me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I am new to the blogging community, check my beauty blog out? :)

    http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I singed up a few weeks ago , but I missed out on this one, hopefully I get to try the bare minerals, it's such a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete