photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MY FAVOURITE BEAUTY FREEBIES FROM MAGAZINES - AUGUST 2012

I thought I would share my favourite beauty freebies from this months magazines. There are quite a few magazines with freebies this month, but these are the ones I chose to buy myself. It just proves that the fashion and lifestyle magazines have been really generous this month, with products that get you ready for summer, that's if it ever makes an appearance.
Red Magazine August 2012 (£3.90) - In Red magazine this month there is a free REN skincare set worth £16. This includes a 15ml Vetiver v7 Hand and Body cream, a 15ml Hydra-calm Global Protection Day Cream and a 5ml Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel. I haven't tried any REN products before, so was really excited to pick this up when I saw it on the shelf. I wouldn't usually buy Red magazine, but it was worth the price to gain these free samples.
ELLE Magazine August 2012 (£3.90) - I do normally buy ELLE magazine pretty much every month, so it was great to see a little freebie in this months issue. They're giving away a 75ml St.Tropez gradual tan body moisturiser. I'm not really one for fake tan, but this is a great size to just use on my legs when I feel it's needed if I decide to go bare legged. I have used St.Tropez before and have found it really moisturising and not as strong scented as other fake tans.
Glamour Magazine August 2012 (£2.00) - Glamour are giving away four different Balance Me travel sized samples. I chose the 7ml Wonder Eye Cream, the other samples include, a 50ml Pure Skin Face Wash, Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve and the 20ml Balancing face moisturiser. I haven't tried any Balance Me products before but have only heard good things, but I have wanted to try a few different eye creams so that's why I chose this freebie.
Other magazines this month which include freebies are; Marie Claire - Full-sized Avon mascara, Harper's Bazaar -Neom Luxury Organics Hand Cream and Cosmopolitan - Missguided nail polish.
What freebies have you picked up this month?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

14 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you did this post! i love having a look at the freebies in magazines, and you help me decide so i'm not stood in the shop for hours!

    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really tempted to get the Balance Me eye cream! I've bought the one with the lip balm and one with the moituriser, but I'd heard the eye cream is brilliant! So tempted. :)
    Great post!
    Jess
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it so far! yeah I've just heard good things.x

      Delete
  3. I picked up everything apart from the Avon mascara - fab freebies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah this month has been great for freebies!x

      Delete
  4. I got whole balance me range from glamour, misguided nail polish from cosmopolitan, and avon mascara from marie claire.

    I would like to try the REN sample so I might look out for Red, saw the Elle magazine and tanned body moisturiser isnt really for me, but it's a good idea putting it on the legs.. so I think I've been persuaded to pick that up now too! x

    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the REN pack is worth the price of the mag! sounds like you will be buying them all :)x

      Delete
  5. Curious to know more about the St Tropez moisturizer! I might have to try it xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might do a review if your interested.x

      Delete
  6. thank you for reading! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Balance Me eye cream. I bought 4 copies of Glamour for all the differnt freebies. I'm still considering buying Red for the Ren products - have you tried them yet? I'm quite interested in trying some Ren pieces.
    Also THANK YOU for bringing the Neom freebie to my attention. I've wanted to try it for AGES but haven't been able to afford it!
    Love the new header too hun :)
    N xoxo
    breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete