photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, July 26, 2012

GLOSSYBOX - JULY 2012 FESTIVAL BEAUTY BOX

I know there is a lot of mixed views around beauty boxes in general, some people love them and some people think they are a waste of money. I personally really enjoy receiving mine each month and seeing what other people received in theirs. I think Glossybox is a great concept and there is always some sort of product that I get along with and keep going back to use. I have only really stuck to my subscription with Glossybox, but I know there are now a number of different beauty boxes offering similar things. This month's Glossybox contains beauty essentials that will get you festival glam in an instant, and I'm really pleased with what I got. 
Clynol Salon Exclusive Enrich Colour Shampoo, Fullsize 300ml £9.35 - This product is a gentle shampoo with liquid jewel extract and UV filters to protect rich tones from fading. I have not really heard much about this brand before, but on first impressions the product smells lovely! It is suited to me as I have highlighted hair and great for protection from the sun.
Monu Golden Glow Self Tan, Fullsize 200ml £23.00 - This is a moisturising treatment for the face and body that provides a safe, natural-looking tan in just 3-5 hours. I am currently using a moisturiser I received in a past Glossybox from Monu and have been really enjoying using that. I'm not much of a fake tan user, but I will definitely be trying this out on my legs as the weather has been so nice! The smell is a bit overpowering though.
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting, Fullsize 15ml £10.00 - This product is a multifunctional cream gloss. You can either use this on the lips or cheeks. I am really happy with this product, it is certainly something I would buy myself. The flavour is Irish Cream Pavlova, I love the colour a true vibrant, coral pink and it smells good enough to eat.
Elisabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion, Fullsize 50ml £32.00, Plus Bonus Sachet - This product is a lightweight, oil-free lotion that helps protect skin from UVA/UVB rays and pollution as it provides hydration all day long. I have used Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream in the past and have really loved that, so looking forward to using these samples up. The sachet includes Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser, Optimizing Skin Serum and Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15.
HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette In Bombshell, Fullsize £19.95 - And of course my favourite product from this months box. I have been wondering whether to buy this product for a while now. I have only been subscribed to Glossybox since November, so didn't receive the famous HD Brows set last year when it appeared in the box. I know some people haven't been happy to see this product again, but it is Glossybox's most popular product! I think it's great that Glossybox have suited it to my hair colour, by what I stated in my beauty profile. I have loved using this all in one compact palette so far, and can see it fast becoming a favourite.
What are your favourites from this month's box? What other beauty boxes are you subscribed to?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

14 comments:

  1. The HD brows looks amazing!! Totally worth it this month by the looks of it :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely! I would of been happy with just the HD Brows set :) great value! xx

      Delete
  2. That's a very good box - I received the hd brow palette few boxes ago and it's great!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap, I got the same box! I'm also pleased with mine :) glad u like yours too :p x
    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never recieved the box like this, but maybe I should change it !
    Love your blog. Everything looks great.
    I follow you, could you follow me back ?

    xxx
    ♥ http://iftheworldwouldend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog.x

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! Very nice. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award and have put a link to your site on my blog with directions in hopes to help new blogs get noticed: www.steelabobella.com

    xo

    marissa florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for thinking of my blog.x

      Delete
  6. Fair play - that's a great box theme and I'm definitely jealous of the brow kit!
    Bit awkward from the comment above but I've also nominated you for the Liebster! You can make it a 2-in-1 :) pop over to my blog for the deets.


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of my blog! I'll check it out.x

      Delete
  7. I've been umming and arring about starting a subscription to this box because i think it's lovely. I got a 10% voucher in my cosmo magazine today and think i might just go for it haha :)
    I'm your newest follower, hope you'll stop by and check out my blog too :)
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so jealous! i wish the canadian boxes were this good!!

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete