photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

JUNE BEAUTY FAVOURITES 2012

These are my favourites this month, only a few key products which I have stuck to for the whole month of June. Some I have reviewed in full length, so I will link where necessary. 
Soap & Glory Rich & Famous Body Wash £6.50 - This is fast becoming my favourite shower gel to use, I turn to this one every time, even though I do have a few in my bathroom to choose from. I just love the almond and honey scent and it does leave your skin feeling really moisturised after use. Read my full review here.
No7 Melting Gel Cleanser £9.00 - This cleanser is suited to Normal/Dry skin. I have been really enjoying using this, this month. The gel foams up when applied to a damp face, so it is perfect for removing make-up and gentle on the eye area too. I have recently bought a Clarisonic, (review coming up) and it's really great to use with that too as it foams up just enough for a deep clean.
I love... Cosmetics Coconut & Cream Shower Smoothie £2.05 - This is a great body scrub, the exfoliating beads aren't too harsh and really do make you feel cleaner after use. Coconut is one of my very scents, so this is a clear winner in my eyes. I also have the Bubble bath to this, and this makes your bath smell heavenly, I would highly recommend I love... products, they are really affordable too. 
Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Body Butter £5.66 - Another coconut scented product. I have raved about this item, read my full review here. I love the texture of this body butter, it's a really light formula, great for summer! I think these beat The Body Shop's butters, and are slightly cheaper as well. I want to try the pistachio flavoured one next. 
Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly £2.95 - I have nearly finished this product. This can either be used in the bath or shower, but I would recommend using it in a bath as this product can go everywhere. The texture is just like jelly, it's smells good enough to eat. (Just like the comforter by Lush) It also contains glitter which is really fun, but I just love the way it makes my skin feel and the scent really does linger on your skin.
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation £24.50 - I purchased this before it came out in the UK, when I was in New York. I have the shade Ivory - 'I'm pure 4 sure' (the lightest shade.) I like the way this foundation leaves my skin feeling fresh and dewy. I would say it's a medium coverage and does last all day. I don't use this everyday because of the price, but it is up there in my top 3 foundations.
No7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara £12.95 - This is my favourite new mascara, read my full review here. This mascara really does lengthen lashes, and I have had a few compliments on they way my lashes look when wearing this, as it does create a 'fan' shape around your eye. The wand is very strange, but I would repurchase this mascara as it is the best I have found in recent months. I also love the TV advert.
What are your favourites this month?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

17 comments:

  1. mmmm so much coconut <3


    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. Check it out!
    xo
    http://maggiemunster.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favorites! I really want to try that Benefit foundation because I love formulas like that with a medium coverage xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely choices :)
    Really want to try that S&G body wash :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I really like the look/sound of the Nip & Fab coconut body butter! Never tried it before.

    Love your blog, now a follower xx
    Tia
    xx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am after a new mascara, so I may give that one a try on your recommendation :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush products always smell amazing.

    Christie

    Enter my Blog Birthday Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh so many awesome products :) I love Lush though, everything smells amazing in that shop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the No7 Fanomenoal mascara too! And the advert is hilarious, I totes know what to do in that situation now haha

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this post hun :)
    I'm so drawn to the packaging of the Hello Flawless foundation, I can see myself being tempted by this!
    N xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wanna try the Benefit foundation! Dewy skin? Love it! <3 x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently bought the Benefit foundation too! I really like the dewy finish it has. I love the look of the coconut and cream shower smoothie! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm dying to try the Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation..might be next on my list! ;) Just followed your blog..love it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i definitely need to try the hello flawless foundation. all i hear are good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The comforter is my absolute favourite so I definitely need to try this shower jelly! X

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new No7 mascara it's amazing definitely my favourite too:) I really want to try the Nip & Fab body butter x

    ReplyDelete