photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, September 13, 2015

HAIRCARE BEAUTY EMPTIES - SHAMPOO & STYLING PRODUCTS

I go through haircare products faster than any other product, so I thought I would dedicate this empties post to all things hair related. Toni & Guy Cleanse Shampoo and Nourish Conditioner, 250ml £6.49 each – I always stock up on hair products at Christmas once the gift sets go in the sale. These are great sized bottles and suitable for normal hair, but the formula is quite average so suitable for everyday. It does the job of cleaning my hair but I don't miss it when I don't use it.  The shampoo is suitable for dry hair which needs nourishment and improves manageability so it's easy to style. The conditioner repairs the hair with it's advanced formula that penetrates the hair fibre for stronger, healthier hair and helps prevent against split ends. Loreal Professionnel Pro-Keratin Refill Shampoo and Masque, fullsize with conditioner £28.08 - I received these great sized samples in a Lookfantastic beauty box. I had not tried this range from Loreal before but I really enjoyed using them, especially the masque. This formila is designed to help improve the look and feel of damaged hair. It's enriched with Pro-Keratin and Incell and helps to leave hair feeling replenished and protected against external aggressors. I loved the scent of this range and would repurchase. Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo, 250ml £12.20 - This shampoo is designed especially for highlighted hair, I featured this shampoo in a past 'currently in my bathroom' post. My hairdresser recommended this product to me as I have gone darker at the roots but I still want my ends to look fresh and bright. The formula helps colour to last longer and helps bring back shine every time I use it. It smells great and my hair feels moisturised as well as cleansed, I would definitely repurchase this product. Kerastase Nutritive IrisomeBain Satin 1 and Lait Vital Nourishing Care Condtioner, full size duo £26.55 - Another shampoo and conditioner I received in a beauty box. This is my mum's go to haircare line now, she won't use anything else. This haircare line is suitable for normal or slightly dry hair and conditions and replenishes hair without weighing it down. It really makes your hair soft, the samples were a great size for travel and I would buy this full size duo again. Loreal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo, 250ml £6.55 - This product is perfect for blonde hair to keep it looking as fresh as the day you went to the salon. The formulation is a purple shampoo and works to brighten hair and tone the colour. I like to use this at least once a week, in rotation with other shampoo's. I always have some kind of purple shampoo on the go, I currently have another bottle open in my bathroom. It gets rid of any brassy tones and leaves my hair nice and shiny.Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb in a Bottle, 200ml £6.00 - I received this bottle in a Christmas set but I have used this styling product before. I used this product as a texturising spray, but it's suppose to be more of a styling up do spray to create instant texture and volume so it looks like you've back combed your hair. It makes your hair look thicker and lasts all night. It's so easy to use and creates so much volume that you don't need to use anything else. I also really like the packaging of this range. Loreal Elnett Satin Hairspray, 200ml £3.99 - I have been using this product for so long, I rarely use hairspray just mainly because I wear my hair down straight most of the time. Loreal Elnett is definitely the holy grail hairspray, another product my mum loves. This is an old limited edition Cheryl pink can, but it's still the same formula. It holds your style depending if your curling your hair or wearing it up. I like the scent, it's easy to brush out and it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Redken Pillow Proof Blowdry Express Primer, full-size 170ml £12.60 - I got this sample in a Redken set at Christmas and I was very excited to try this. I love the scent of this and it works as heat protection that you spray in before you blow dry your hair. This product is designed to reduce blow drying time and I definitely have seen a difference when I use this. It repairs the hair and is a must have product for healthy, salon perfect hair. Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray, 250ml £22.00 - I really like Philip Kingsley hair products at the moment. I think this sample size came in a Latest in Beauty box, but I would repurchase this myself. You can use this product as a leave in conditioner before you blow dry your hair. It protects hair from daily environmental wear, such as UV rays, as well as heat protecting and instantly boosts the overall condition. It's suitable for all hair types and ensures hair is soft, strong and radiant. Loreal Elnett Satin Heat Styling Volume Spray, 170ml £5.99 - Another product that took me a while to get through, I know there was quite a bit of hype surrounding it's release and we all wanted to know if it lived up to the standards of it's well known hairspray. The formula leaves your hair shiny and soft, as well as creating volume and calming down flyaways. This formula claims to lock in a voluminous style for up to 3 days, but I wash my hair too often to see if this actually works. 

What's your favourite haircare products recently?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I love Kerastase products! Currently using the green Resistance shampoo at the moment. Wish I used up hair products as quickly as you do, it seems to take me ages x

    http://littlemisslifestyle271.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete