photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, July 08, 2012

BEAUTY HAUL - USING UP MY NO7 VOUCHERS

My No7 £5 off vouchers had been building up for a few weeks, so I thought it was about time I spent them up before they ran out of date. I normally spend my vouchers on skincare items but a few make-up items caught my eye, so I thought I would share them with you. To be honest nearly all of my buys were impulse purchases, but why let a voucher go to waste? It is free money at the end of the day.
I love this blusher, the shade is 'Honey'. I thought it would be a great every day colour to use and it'll go with any coloured lip. The dusky pink shade is very natural on the cheeks and it is also a great little compact for on the go. The blush is priced at £9.50, which I think is a real bargain when bought with a voucher.
Top to Bottom - Happy, Divine, Entice.
I bought three lip products. The first swatch is of a High Shine Lipgloss in the shade 'Happy'. A very baby pink colour with a slight shimmer. Again really affordable when used with a voucher, £9.00 normal priced. The second swatch is the shade 'Divine' and is part of the Moisture Drench Lipstick line. I find these lipsticks really moisturising on the lips and the pigmentation is really good. This shade is more of a peachy nude, and I love to wear this underneath the lipgloss. Priced at £10.00. The last lip product was 'Entice' from No7's Sheer Temptation line. This is my favourite of my No7 buys, in the tube the colour is a real deep plum, but on the lips it's a really light formula and such a lovely colour, bang on trend! Also priced at £10.00. I would really recommend this formulation, I think No7 lipsticks are really affordable and not drying at all.
This skin Illuminator was the only thing I had had my eye on, and I knew I had to spend a voucher on. I got the colour 'Peach', I think I will use this mixed with my foundation to brighten up my complexion. I think this is the perfect colour for various skin colours and a great summer essential to have in my make-up bag. This product is priced at £11.00 without a voucher, and I think it is certainly worth the price. The brush is quite strange, but I just squeeze the product on to my hand instead of using the brush on my face.
What have you spent your vouchers on?
No7 £5 off vouchers run out on the 15th of July.
Thank you for reading!x


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

23 comments:

  1. I'm yet to spend mine yet, but I think I'll pick up a lipstick and possible the blush you bought, too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the blush is lush! thanks for reading.x

      Delete
  2. love your makeup blog! i adore the blush color, it looks perfect for every day. i wish we have mo no7 products in the US!

    ke
    http://blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like the blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a lovely colour and great quality!x

      Delete
  4. Looks like you brought some lovely things! The blush looks really lovely!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using it everyday, I like it that much.x

      Delete
  5. nice haul! I would love to try the skin illuminator!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i get these vouchers too but then NEVER kno what to buy from no7! i'll have to make use of them in future xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!
    I love the lipgloss ;)
    Ila.
    http://morethingsaboutfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skin illuminator looks interesting! Will you do a review? Ive followed your blog too, check mine out?

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the post , i like the look of that skin illuminator :) I followed xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! will do a review on the illuminator.x

      Delete
  10. I'm a massive fan of no7 products, especially their skincare. Really like the look of the skin illuminator, sounds like a total bargain, especially with the voucher- I've got a few in my purse too so definitely need to start using them!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes use them up, before you miss out :)x

      Delete
  11. Would love to try these products!!
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading! love no7 products.x

      Delete
  12. The illuminator looks great, I know exactly what I'm going to use my next batch of vouchers on haha, no7 face make-up is brill.xx

    ReplyDelete