photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, May 31, 2015

A BEAUTIFUL MESS - MESSY BOX MAY 2015

I started Project Life this year and have really got into scrapbooking. I have always been creative having completed an Art Foundation and studying Fashion at University. A Beautiful Mess is a women's lifestyle company started by two sisters in the US, they also have their own blog which shares home decor, recipes and crafts. I found out about Messy Box from Lily's video and blog post. I'm really surprised I hadn't found out about the concept before as I love using the A Beautiful Mess App with Instagram and buy quite a lot of my scrapbooking supplies online. A Beautiful Mess offers two subscription services, Happy Mail and Messy Box. I subscribed to both but Happy Mail had sold out for this month by the time I had got around to doing so. Happy Mail is a card subscription service where you receive cards for a number of different occasions, as well as envelopes, postcards, prints and stickers to go with them. Hopefully I will be able to try this service next month, as I love collecting cards and having them ready for any scenario. I love Paperchase for cards but sometimes it's hard to find unique designs, so I'm looking forward to trying that next month. A Beautiful Mess cram $50 worth of products into an envelope for $15.00 a month and every piece they design themselves. Messy box is a service which is ideal for scrapbooking or documenting your life. May's Messy box was definitely full of bright, bold and colourful designs. This month's kit contents; three 9X12 papers, loads of journal cards of different sizes, Happiness is... stamp set, Alpha sticker set, Chipboard shapes, die cut banners, sequin mix and black and white ribbon. My favourite item has to be that map of New York, I think this would be great to use in travel pages. So many items to create so many things with! I'm so excited to get scrapbooking with these pieces and add something different to my album. I subscribed to the month to month commitment to see what it was like first before committing to six months or a year subscription. You have to pay a couple of dollars more for shipping if you're outside the US. It ended up costing me £18.83 including delivery, which isn't bad as I probably spend around that price on supplies every month anyway. I ordered my box on the 16th and it took just over a week to arrive, so I was really impressed with the service! If you are interested in documenting your memories I would definitely recommend trying Messy Box for yourself. I will be carrying on my subscription next month and it has really inspired me to make more time for scrapbooking, find out more about the contents below.

Have you checked out A Beautiful Mess?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment