photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JULY BEAUTY PRODUCT EMPTIES 2012

This month has gone by so quickly, but I have managed to collect quite a few empty products. Empties posts are my favourite to read by far, it's nice to know that the person has liked the product that much they have used it all up and have repurchased some of their favourites.
Soap & Glory Off Your Face 25 Cleansing Wipes £4.50 - These are my all time favourite face wipes. I try other ones out but always come back to these ones. I don't use face wipes all the times because they can dry your skin out, but they are great to take off make-up if your in a rush or great for on the go. I love the scent of them and they claim to cleanse, tone and exfoliate your face, as well as making your pores shrink. Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have purchased more.
Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet Creme (Full Size 40ml £19.80) - I received this sample in a beauty box. I really enjoyed using this as part of my night time skincare routine. It's a really moisturising and hydrating product and left my skin feeling so soft. The scent is lovely too. Would I repurchase? Maybe, but I'm currently using up other skincare products.
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser (Full Size 100ml £12.75) - I bought this product as part of a 'Try me' Set from John Lewis. This was my first try of the hyped up product and it did meet my high expectations. I love the natural scent of this formula, and it works so well with a muslin cloth at taking off all your make-up. I do like to mix up my cleansers, but I know I will come back to this one. Would I repurchase? Yes, definitely.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream 125ml £5.50 - Soap and Glory have done it again. This is my favourite foot cream, and I always repurchase this one and have a stock pile of them just incase I run out. It really does make my feet softer and if I've had a busy day I go and apply this to my feet and you can really tell the difference instantly. I think the price is so good for how much product you get, as it really does last a while and the scents not bad either. Would I repurchase? Yes, I'm already on to my next bottle.
V05 Beyond Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner 500ml £3.59 each - I am really into V05 products at the moment, this range is suited for blonde or highlighted hair. I think they are really affordable and definitely do the the job. They smell great, infused with extracts of Chamomile and Honey and also enriched with Avocado, Argan, Apricot, Grape Seed and Jojoba Oil. They keep my hair feeling refreshed and brighter for longer. Would I repurchase? Yes, I am a fan. 
TRESemme Split Remedy  Leave In Treatment (Full Size 125ml £5.69) - I got this sample with an Asos order, along with the shampoo and conditioner samples which I am yet to try. I didn't see any great difference with my hair, but this is only a sample sachet. I do like to use heat on my hair, so I think it's great that hair brands have come up with a range especially for split ends, but I won't be rushing to buy fullsize. Would I repurchase? Probably not.
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo 400ml £1.74 and Intensive Mask 200ml £3.99 - I chose these hair care products for the scent. My favourite scent is coconut, and these smell divine. This range for dry/damaged hair has got to be the best I have tried from the brand. I love the intensive masks, they are so affordable, thick and creamy and leave your hair in the best condition. Would I repurchase? Yes, I love the scent too much and they are now half price at Boots!
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (Full Size £6.99) - These were also samples I received with an Asos order. (Kudos to Asos) This is definitely the best coverage BB cream I have tried so far. I use the shade 'Light', it does apply quite dark but once buffed into the skin it leaves me with a great base, covering any redness and blemishes whilst feeling really light on my skin. It also contains SPF 30. Would I repurchase? Yes, I have already purchased the full size.
Garnier Mineral Deodorant 250ml £3.00 - I'm not really fussy when it comes to deodorant. To be honest, I normally just pick up what's on a good deal at the time. I don't really have much to say about this deodorant, it did it's job and the scent was ok. Would I repurchase? Maybe, if it was on offer.
Soap & Glory Wash your Hands of it 250ml £5.00 - £5.oo is a little excessive to pay for hand wash I know, they all do the same job. But you really can't beat the Soap & Glory scent. This hand wash really foams up unlike a lot of soaps I have used before. I really enjoyed using this product. I would buy this product whilst it was on 3 for 2, so I didn't feel so bad about the price tag. Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have another bottle on the go.
Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel 75ml travel size £2.50 - I got this mini bottle as part of a set at Christmas, and I just kept topping it up from a bigger bottle that I had when I went away from home. Everybody loves this scent, I do love Soap & Glory shower gels and have two different ones on the go as we speak. It will always be a scent that I come back to. Would I repurchase? Yes, but I'm loving Rich & Foamous at the minute..
Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical 200ml £2.99 - I love this product, this is my favourite scent that Batiste do. Once again - coconut, tropical goodness. It cleans and freshens up my hair so I don't have to wash it everyday. Also giving my hair some body and texture too. Certainly in my holy grail list. Would I repurchase? Yes, every time.
Kerastase Nectar Thermique (Full size 150ml £16.10) - I already own the Kerastase Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk - which I adore, this was just a sample my hair dresser gave to me. I much prefer the Ciment Thermique, just becuase of the scent but they both do a good job at protecting your hair from heat. It facilitates blow-drying for a smoother and quicker finish. Would I repurchase? Not for now.
Lots of my favourite products which I have repurchased as well. What are your favourites from my empties?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

22 comments:

  1. great products!!! I have to try the Herbal Essences mask, it sounds very good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore Soap and Glory products, I just have to wait until someone buys them for me! haha.

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! they are one of my favourite brands, as you can probably tell! :)x

      Delete
  3. I loveeee herbal esscences!

    sophie-said.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog, great post:) love clean on me! alway re buy & re buy this aha:) xx

    http://makeupandtheobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes it smells lovely, everything soap & glory smells lovely :)x

      Delete
  5. I wish we had Soap & Glory in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soap and glory products! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, me too! one of my favourite brands.x

      Delete
  7. You got through so much stuff..your an inspiration to us all hehe! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! it's becoming easier by doing these posts each month :)x

      Delete
  8. Definitely summer products! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love hello hydration! :) great summer products! x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award check out my blog for info :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for thinking of my blog! :)x

      Delete
  11. thanks, I will check out your blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You used up quite a lot. I never use up that much product in one month. I guess I'm just way too careful.

    ReplyDelete