photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, March 23, 2015

SPRING BEAUTY WISH LIST


I have been rather good with my Beauty spending recently and have been trying to use up what I already have. But I do have a Beauty Wish List the size of my arm and I'm trying really hard to resist. These are the products I have been lusting over the most and hopefully will get around to purchasing soon. Let me know if you have tried and loved any of them.
Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette, £37.00 – I am a big fan of Urban Decay Eye Shadows, they're probably the first ones I used as a teenager and haven’t strayed from them since. This palette has been on my wish list since it first came out, but I have so many palettes to use, I’m not sure if I can justify another one. This palette has it all, it includes; five Eye Shadows, a Bronzer, a Blusher, a Highlighter, plus a travel-size Perversion Mascara, a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and a full-size Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss. So you can create a full look with one compact set, so ideal for travel. Urban Decay Eye Shadows are buttery, pigmented and last for ages on my lids. The shades are neutral for day or you could even smoke up the darker shades for an evening look. The palette currently has 20% off at Feelunique, so I may be tempted to put in a little order.
Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb, 30ml £32.00 – Origins is my favourite Skincare brand, I haven't found a product I didn't like. This is Origins latest release, I tried it on my skin the last time I was in a Boots and really liked it. This product helps to restore glowy skin, Willowherb restores glow, Algae helps reduce oil to help them appear to vanish and shrink pores. The formulation also smoothes roughness as Chestnut Seed Extract refines texture and Persian Silk Tree helps skin rebound and de-stress. It also minimizes flaws and blurs imperfections so is perfect to use under moisturiser in the mornings.
Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, 100ml £28.00 – Cleansers are probably one of my favourite Skincare products to purchase. I have so many, this product has been on my wish list for a while. Again, this is a product I have heard so many good things about. I have tried the mask in the range before and loved that. The formulation is full of natural ingredients and vitamins. It helps to strengthen and revitalise skin whilst eliminating every last speck of residual and everyday grime. The formula has a lovely Chamomile & Rose scent that melts into the skin and turns milky when splashed with water, so perfect to use in the evenings.
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk, 1.2g £16.00 – I haven't tried too many products from Charlotte’s range, but everything I have tried has been dreamy. I have heard so many good things about her nude lip liner that I need to try it for myself.  I don't wear lip liner very often but I'm looking for something to make my everyday lip colours last longer. The reason I haven't plumped quite yet is probably because I don't wear lip liner every day and they are £16.00 a pop. I can imagine the formulation is really creamy and easy to apply, I will definitely have to pick one up the next time I'm near a Selfridges.
Lush Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb, £2.50 each – I always like to buy something from the Lush seasonal ranges. I have spotted this cutie, which is a rabbit shaped bath bomb on the website. It contains popping candy, violet leaf, lavender and lime oil, I really like the sound of the fresh scent. I will definitely have to pick up a few golden eggs too, as I loved those last year.

What's on your Beauty Wish List?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment