photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

CURRENTLY IN MY BATHROOM - NEW IN

Us girls spend a fair amount of time in the Bathroom and I'm always adding new products around my bath. There have been a few new products recently which have stood out to me, which I have been reaching for again and again.
Mio Skincare Liquid Yoga Bath Soak, 200ml £26.00 – I have been lusting after this product for a while now. After upping my game in the exercise department I have justified buying this product for my achy joints. I add a cap full of this to my baths in the evening after the gym and relax. I didn't think the formula would come out a grey mud colour but the scent is lovely and rejuvenating. I'm such a bath person that this bath soak is perfect for me. It really helps to calm my body as well as my mind and my muscles feel so much better and less tense after getting out of the bath. The soak contains Magnesium-rich Epsom salts and Arnica and the scent is spearmint, cypress, lavender, mandarin and chamomile essential oils to ease stress and anxiety. I also find the formula really moisturising.
Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Riche Shampoo, 250ml £14.90 – My hairdresser recommended this product to me the last time I went to the Hairdressers. I have used Kerastase before and my mum uses the original all the time, but I don't think I've used this formulation which is ideal for highlighted hair. Like all other Kerastase products this smells amazing! It helps my hair feel moisturised, supple and controlled. My hair feels protected, super soft and it helps bring back shine lost with washing. I like to use this shampoo every other time I wash my hair to ensure my colour lasts for longer.
Oral-B Pro 2000 Electric Toothbrush, £69.99 – I have just brought a new electric toothbrush. I did used to use an electric toothbrush but after going to university it was just easier to use a manual toothbrush. But I decided to get an individual electric toothbrush and can really see what a difference it makes. I really like the new CrossAction brush heads as they make my teeth feel super clean. I also like that the brush provides a short stutter every 30 seconds and a longer stutter after 2 minutes of brushing, so you know you have spent enough time cleaning. This toothbrush is currently half price at Boots.
Lush D’Fluff Shaving Soap, 70g £5.75 – I got this product in the Lush Sale as part of a Christmas set. It’s not normally something I would pick up separately. I like to use the L’Occiante Almond Oil when shaving but haven't really found a proper shaving cream I enjoy using. This shaving soap is strawberry scented and contains cocoa butter, coconut oil, golden syrup and egg whites so it creates a gorgeous scent in the bathroom. It makes my skin super smooth and it may be a little pot, but a little goes a long way. You can even use this as a body wash as it's really conditioning to the skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out.
Aussie Shower Smoothie Body Wash, 250ml £2.99 - I have always enjoyed Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner, so when I saw a Body Wash was being launched I knew I had to try it. This scent smells exactly like the Miracle Moist Shampoo as it contains Australian Macadamia Nut Oil. There are four different scents to choose from but this was my favourite and the formulation foams up nicely and leaves my skin super soft. The only thing I would change about this product is the bottle, I prefer a body wash with a pump as its easier to use in the shower.
Have you tried any of these products?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. D'Fluff sounds really great! It's not something I would ever have thought to pick up but I'm intrigued! xo

    ReplyDelete