photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, July 09, 2015

SOAP & GLORY BEAUTY PRODUCT EMPTIES

I thought I would mix up my empties posts and focus on one brand as I had enough products to review. Soap & Glory has to be one of my favourite drugstore brands and I go through their products so quickly. I like their products across the board from makeup, to bath & body products and skincare, I can't think of one product I haven’t liked! These are the products I've used up recently. 
Butter Yourself Smoothing Body Cream, 300ml £10.00 – I always have some sort of body butter on the go and its most likely to be a Soap & Glory one. I mentioned this one in my Current Transitional Skin Saviours blog post. This body butter is in the Fruitigo scent which is lovely to use in the summer as it’s fresh and fruity and keeps the skin hydrated all day. The 300ml tub last ages and I like the thicker texture rather than a lotion as I find it more moisturising on my skin. I will always go back and repurchase between the scents. Wash Your Hands of It Hand Wash, 250ml £5.00This is my favourite hand wash which I go back to every time as they’re always on 3 for 2. This also has a fruity scent and makes my skin super soft after using. I like the easy to use pump, it foams up well and I have the set you can purchase at Christmas time with the matching Hand Food hand cream. I have another one of these on the go at the moment. Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder, 7g £12.00I am a big fan of Soap & Glory make-up and have raved about this powder before in its own blog post here. As I have oily skin I find it important to always powder my skin after applying my make-up. This powder is finely milled and doesn't clog up my pores at all. I am currently using One Heck of a Blot which is another pressed powder from Soap & Glory but has more of a pink undertone whereas Kick Ass has more of a yellow one. I would repurchase this after my other one runs out! Sugar Crush Body Wash, 500ml £6.50 I was so pleased when they brought out a matching shower gel to the bestselling body scrub. The scent is lime and kiwi which is really refreshing and energizing to use in the mornings. I really like the size of these body washes, they last ages and the pump makes it so easy to use in the shower. I will have to repurchase this body wash, especially my favourite Rich & Foamous scent, but I’m currently using a Molton Brown shower gel. Hand Food Hand Cream, 50ml £2.50This is such a cult product from the brand, my one is a mini which I got in a gift set which is a great size for the handbag. This hand cream is really moisturising and doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin. It sinks in well, it’s lightweight and the scent is the Original Pink girly scent which I never get bored of. It contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow which are great for dry, chapped hands. I currently have the pump version of this near my sink, it’s great to have a few in different areas of your house! I will repurchase, but I’m currently using an Origins hand cream. Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel, 50ml £2.50 This is such a handy product to carry around, I always make sure I have one in my handbag. I really like the fruity, floral scent, you can't smell that strong alcohol scent at all. It contains natural grapefruit extract so your hands smell lovely afterwards. It’s great to take with you travelling, on holidays, just on-the-go or on just to keep on your desk, so you can feel clean and refreshed out and about. It absorbs quickly, it’s really moisturising and helps to soften the skin. I will definitely repurchase but I’m currently using a Bath & Body works one.
As you can see I really enjoy using Soap & Glory products, what are your favourite Soap & Glory products?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment