photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, November 27, 2015

CONVERSE THE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR II OX TRAINERS

I am a big fan of Converse trainers, they're about the only trainers I wear outside the gym. I have had about five pairs over my lifetime and still have the very first pair I ever bought. It seems Converse last such a long time and any time I feel they're looking a bit sorry for themselves I just pop them in the washing machine and they come out looking as good as new. They're fashionable, comfortable and easy to wear on more casual days.
Recently, I was lucky enough to receive this pair of Converse Chuck II OX Trainers by winning a competition in association with Look Magazine and JD Sports. When I first saw the Chuck II's were released I knew I wanted a pair, but I couldn't justify getting another pair of Converse right now. But I'm so glad to of won the competition and I know I will get so much use out of them, my other trainers have definitely took a back seat. I had four different colourways/styles to choose from and I chose the black and white ox trainers as I already own a black and white Hi-top version and wanted something a little bit different.
This is the first revamp of the classic design. They take the iconic silhouette of the original trainers and have giving the shoes an overhaul. The new look trainers are lined with micro-suede for enhanced comfort and the tongue has been refreshed with non-slip padding. The midsole has been fitted with Lunarlon technology which is soft, resilient and cushioning to the foot. I did wonder the first time I tried putting them on if my normal size would actually fit because the sock has such a thick foam layer that there is less space between the sock and the upper. I have read on other sites that they did need to size up but my normal size is roomy enough, I think it's just getting the trainer on as it has an elasticated tongue. The sole is so comfortable I can imagine my normal Converse are going to feel wierd after walking around in these. I'm really impressed with the quality of these shoes, definitely what you would expect and more from Converse. 
What do you think of the new Converse?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. hauteher for girls only

    ReplyDelete