photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, July 15, 2013

VERA WANG - LOVESTRUCK FLORAL RUSH EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY

Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush perfume is the newest fragrance in my ever growing collection. The scent is light, floral and youthful - with a sparkling floral bouquet that attracts with its juicy notes. The notes include; Champagne, Pink Pepper, Apricot Blossom, Pink Passion Flower, Marigold, White Freesie, Ambergris, Musk and Cashmere Wood. I think the scent is a very easy to wear, romantic fragrance. I would say the scent is still sweet like Lovestruck's little sister fragrance 'Princess' but a little more floral and mature.
I must admit I was drawn in by the packaging, it is a lovely addition to my dressing table and definitely stands out from other more simple perfume bottles that I own. I much prefer the lilac bottle and bow over the original pink Lovestruck design. The bouquet and bow means it's not very practical to carry in your handbag on-the-go but you can always carry it without the lid or transfer some into a Travalo.
The 30ml bottle is currently on offer at Boots for an absolute bargain £19.99 (normally priced at £35.00). I would definitely recommend picking this up whilst it's on offer if you are after a girly, everyday fragrance.
What is your favourite Spring/Summer fragrance?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. the bottle looks pretty amazing and im sure it smells nice next time in at boots i will definitely pick this up and give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. parfum jean paul gaultier

    ReplyDelete
  3. When applying perfume, you want to focus on dabbing it on your inner wrists and neck, which are some of the warmest parts of your body. Parfum Sarah Jessica Parker


    ReplyDelete