photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, September 21, 2014

NAILS INC SPECIAL EFFECT - EXHIBITION ROAD

Nails Inc has always been one my favourite higher-end nail polish brands. I have enjoyed collecting their bottles in the past and love their little sets, including the My Nail Polish Diary that I picked up last year. Nails Inc has undergone a major rebrand to mark it's 15th anniversary, with a brand new logo and bottle redesign. The new packaging is just right up my street, the glass bottles feel weighty and expensive to hold and the concave design is sleek and modern looking. You remove the chrome lid and use the plastic wand to apply the polish. This new bottle design is very clever indeed, if you place your finger underneath the bottle you can see what the shade looks like against your skin tone. The brush is also new, a wide flat brush which is curved at the ends to fill the whole nail, I much prefer this smooth application. The bottles were designed in collaboration with Art Director and Editor Fabien Baron and contains 40% more product than the old bottle design.
There were so many shades I could of picked up including the new Alexa Chung Range, but I picked the special effects colour is Exhibition Road, which is a lovely lilac and gold chunky glitter. Exhibition Road is a new limited edition shade which is inspired by Pop Art. You can apply 2-3 coats for a full coverage finish or apply one coat over your favourite polish. I would definitely recommend the new brush, it's so much easy to apply the polish, if you are a fan of the Essie brush you will like this one. The polishes leave a lovely glossy look to your nails and the colour stays around with no chips, like every Nails Inc polish does.
Alexa Chung is the new face of Nails Inc for Autumn/Winter 2014 and has collaborated on her own range of fabric inspired polishes. Nails Inc have also formulated a range with the Superfood Kale 'NailKale' in it's ingredients, which apparently helps to strengthen and nourish the nails, I will definitely have to hunt these down. At £15 a pop they're a real treat, but I can see myself picking up a few more colours in the near future. I'm in love with the Alexa shades in Lace and Camo and I've also seen Alexa Hearts and Stars are coming soon, I think I've started a new obsession...
What do you think of Nails Inc re-branding?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment