photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, September 18, 2014

ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN LUXURY BRUSH SET

Zoeva is a German make-up and professional make-up tool brand founded in 2009. I must admit it isn't a brand I was very aware of before seeing products on blogs and YouTube. I understand it's more popular in America, last year the brand expanded by shipping internationally. They sell products like, eyeliner, eyeshadow palettes, lipstick and brushes and this Rose Golden Luxury Make-up Brush Set just kept popping up and playing on my mind. Currently my favourite brushes to use are the Real Techniques collection, the Smashbox Wondervision brush set or a Mac 217 eye brush. I was looking for a higher-end brush set that would have a brush for every use and this set has everything a girl could need.
The set contains eight essential brushes to use within your daily make-up routine, for the face; 106 Powder Brush to apply loose and pressed powder. 102 Silk Finish to apply and blend foundation. 110 Face Shape to contour the face with cream and powder products. 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek to apply powder blush. 142 Concealer Buffer to apply and blend concealer. For the eyes; 227 Soft Definer to blend and smooth eyeshadow. 231 Petit Crease for accentuating and blending in the crease. 317 Wing Liner for detailed eyeliner strokes and to create a perfect wing. As you can see there is something for every make-up product and many of the brushes are multi-use so you can create lots of different looks. They do a great job at blending and one of my favourite brushes has to be the Face Shape brush, which I like to use for contour or highlighter.
The handcrafted brushes are of high quality and look gorgeous on any dressing table. The set comes in a great brown travel bag or you could even use this as a make-up bag or clutch. The brushes are made with high quality natural hair and synthetic taklon bristles, so they can be used with cream or powder based products. The brush handles are in a gorgeous brown and rose gold and feel weighty and luxe to hold and use. I have yet to wash my brushes, but by using them they haven't shed at all and have kept their shape well. I ordered my set from love-makeup for £56.95 which is a little pricey, but when you think of the single brush breakdown it's a little over £7.00 per brush so you really are getting a good deal. I'm excited to try more from the brand and have my eyes on the many eyeshadow palettes.
Have you tried anything from Zoeva?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I really need to just take the leap and get this set. It looks so beautiful! And like you say it is a good deal when you think of the price per brush. Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete