photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, December 12, 2014

TOPSHOP MAKE-UP HAUL - STOCKING FILLERS

I don’t shop for make-up in Topshop very often but whilst searching their website for winter boots I found a few pieces that caught my eye. Firstly, this nail polish called Stars and Stripes, which is obviously inspired by the American flag. I thought this was a really fun top coat and would look perfect during the party season over a glossy red. It has chunks of blue and red pieces, silver glitter and white stars. I have used a few Topshop nails polishes in the past and have found them to be really long wearing and their colour range is great. I found this nail polish fast drying on the nails and the coverage is perfect and doesn’t clump all the glitter into one area. The other thing I knew I had to add to my basket were these iridescent eye shadows. I don’t think I have tried an eyeshadow from Topshop before but I thought these were really unique. The Chameleon Glow on the left is called Wax and Wane and is purple and silver duo chrome. The one on the right is called Shuffle The Cards and is a golden and bronze duo chrome. Again, these are perfect to wear to a Christmas party and it’s nice to experiment with a few different colours other than the usual neutral shades. These multi-use powders are really pigmented and can be used as an eyeshadow or a facial highlight. I think these would look lovely layered over a cream eyeshadow for intense colour to create a multi-dimensional effect. These shadows can be used dry with a brush, with fingers or a wet brush for a more intense look all over the lid.  But If you’re not a fan of shimmer you won’t like these! I also had to pick up this Gingerbread Man Hair Srunchie which you can see in the background and of course a few pairs of Christmas Socks. Any of these items are great stocking fillers and all work really well during the festive season. Topshop Make-up is now sold on Feelunique.com
What do you think of Topshop Make-up?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment