photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, May 24, 2015

BENEFIT BOLD IS BEAUTIFUL - RAISING BROWS FOR CHARITY

Benefit Cosmetics have launched the Bold is Beautiful project. I had never been to Benefit before to get my eyebrows done, but when I heard they were offering such a great deal, I had try out the service out for myself. During the month of May, Benefit Cosmetics are donating 100% of Benefit's profits of the Brow Wax to Look Good Feel Better who support women with cancer & Refuge who support women and children against domestic violence! I decided to go for the Arch and Tint priced at £19.50 for both, which a really good deal just on it's own. But I think just a brow wax is £11.50. You can get this done at any of the Benefit brow bars across the country in shops such as Boots, Debenhams and Harvey Nichols. As well as that in May, Benefit are giving away a free full-size Gimme Brow brow-volumizing fiber gel worth £18.50 with each transaction while stocks last. My current Gimme Brow was running very low so this was the ideal opportunity to get myself a back up. It's such great value as really you are only paying £1.00 for the Arch and Tint service. My friend also visited the Brow bar during her Birthday week and also got her wax free too! which is a great deal ontop of the free brow product. I love the results of my brow wax and tint and will definitely be going back again as the experience made me feel so much better about myself. I got my brows tinted a shade darker than my original colour so the shade light/medium Gimme Brow is a perfect match. I really like this product it's so easy to work into the brows and makes them stay in place. It makes my brows look fuller but still keeps them looking natural at the same time. I think it's a really great cause, and I'm sure it has created a lot of awareness as well as money. It would be great if Benefit donated a small amount of the service every month as I'm sure more and more women would like to support other women than just getting their brows done every so often as a treat. If you don't want to book in for a brow wax you can also donate to both charities by texting REFU43 (for Refuge) or BOLD15 (for Look Good Feel Better) followed by the amount you want to donate to 70070. You can also share your photos/experiences on social media with the hashtag #boldisbeautiful. Also, If you pre-book your brow arch for June you will receive a free mirror and deluxe eye cream, which is one of my favourites! As of this moment while I'm writing this post an amazing 23,744 brows have been waxed in the month of May! Us girls really know how to stick together!
Have you visited your Benefit counter for a brow wax?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment