photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

NARS CHRISTOPHER KANE OUTER LIMITS EYESHADOW

Nars have just released a new collection in collaboration with Christopher Kane for Summer 2015. In the collection are four lip glosses, one single eye shadow, one eyeshadow duo, a bronzer and a multiple. All of the products are so colourful and bright and are inspired by the nature of neon. I have so many eyeshadow palettes including a couple of Nars ones but have never been drawn into buying a single pan eyeshadow on its own. Nars eye shadows have never disappointed me and I have always been pleased with the results and the sleek packaging meaning they're ideal for travel.
The limited edition shade is called Outer Limits and is a gorgeous rose gold shimmer. It’s a lovely iridescent peachy tone with hot pink flecks of glitter. In my opinion, it’s the star of the collection and when I saw it was coming soon I knew I had to buy one for myself. You can apply one layer for a sheer wash of colour or build it up for a more intense look. The Nars eye shadows are buttery and glide straight onto the skin. It’s long wearing, grease-resistant and can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for a more dramatic effect. I think it works best by using your finger to pat on the colour, I do like to use an eyeshadow primer before applying though. The glitter is chunky and causes a little bit of fall out but not enough to put me off using it. I also like to wear this in the corner of my eyes or lining underneath my eyes to highlight. As this shade is semi-translucent I'm most likely to wear this on top of another similar shade. I don't have anything like it in my collection, it’s so unique and pretty! I think this would look perfect on a night out or a special occasion with just black eyeliner on the lids.
Outer Limits is priced at £18.00, I purchased my eye shadow from Selfridges as it's currently out of stock on the Nars website. I was also tempted by the really wearable lip glosses in the collection. I also love the promotional images that stand alongside the collection. I went to the Birmingham Bullring at the weekend, they were applying the range in the shopping centre and it seemed to be really popular, if you're tempted I'd be quick!
Have you checked out the Christopher Kane collaboration with Nars?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: