photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, September 27, 2015

BAIE BOTANIQUE ROSE RENEW ANTI-AGEING SERUM

Baie Botanique isn’t a brand I had heard of before but after my sister and her friends had raved about this product I had to try it for myself. Baie Botanique’s primary vision is to create a powerful botanical skin care range loaded with pure and natural ingredients with a high organic content. Not all of my skincare products are organic and natural but it’s nice to use products I know will be gentle on the skin, have high quality ingredients but still be affordable to my bank balance.
The Rose Renew Regenerating Anti-Ageing Serum claims to keep your skin looking younger naturally. It improves skin’s elasticity and structure by securing moisture in the skin. It softens, brightens and enhances your overall complexion. It also increases cell turnover and collagen production improving skin tone. It also combats the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time. The formula is a lightweight gel which allows for easy application and sinks into the skin easily. My skin feels plump, hydrated, soft and smoothed after use. The serum is suitable for all skin types and is 70% organic.
This serum is packed full of great ingredients; Rosewater, Rose Absolute, Rosehip Seed Oil, 10% plant Based Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Kojic Acid and Glycolic Acid. The rosewater in the serum acts as a toning effect, so it’s like a 2 in 1 product, but I would normally tone before using anyway. The Rose Renew line focuses on using the intense yet subtle power of Rose to deeply regenerate and bring about a healthy, glowing and radiant complexion. The hyaluronic acid helps boost the skin’s hydration levels. I'm a big fan of anything with hyaluronic acid in, my skin just drinks it up. The serum is vegan certified and cruelty free so you can use it and know no animal testing has been used. I like the pump bottle and it provides just enough product for my face in two pumps. I like to tap this into my face and neck and it definitely makes my moisturiser sink in better when using this serum. I'm most likely to use a serum in my night time skincare routine and it doesn't make my combination skin, greasy or oily at all. I have found that my pores look less noticeable and any redness goes down after using. I can't really comment about the anti-ageing aspect, but I guess we will see over time.
The brand also has a Rose Renew Face Cream which will be launching in October and a Face Wash launching in November. The next products in the range to follow early next year are a Eye Cream, a Face Mask, a Facial Oil and Cleansing Milk. I have to say, Rose is one of my favourite scents, so I can't get enough of the fragrance. But as you only need a small amount so I can see this bottle lasting me for a while. You can get 20% off this serum at Amazon with the code BAIEROSE. The product is already on offer, so it’s a great introductory price to the market. I really like the simple look of the packaging and can't wait to try something else from the range!
Will you be trying Baie Botanique?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest
    *Collaborative Feature

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment