photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, March 24, 2014

BOOK REVIEW - THIS IS A LOVE STORY BY JESSICA THOMPSON

Published - 02/02/12 Publisher - Coronet
Pages - 440 Genre - Romance/Chick Lit
SynopsisThis is a love story.
Boy meets girl and girl falls for boy - that much is true.
But when Sienna meets Nick it's not the way it happens in love stories. It's because of a squirrel on water skis...
She sees Nick's dangerous brown eyes and thinks,
Don't.
Fall.
Into.
Them.
Who will be there to catch Sienna when she falls? She is so fragile. She has so many secrets, and he is not that serious.
My ThoughtsThis book was full of emotions. I felt I could truly relate to the main characters and I sensed the theme of Narcolepsy was portrayed with great understanding. I really made time for this book as I wanting to know the story behind the words. I did get frustrated at times with the main characters and wanting them to confess their love for each other. But that is the beauty of this book, the clue's in the title. Who doesn't love a happy ending, I look forward to reading my next Jessica Thompson book.
My Rating - 4/5
Follow my reviews on Goodreads.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Very tempted to try this but I'm scared that it will be too sweet.. My favorite body wash from Soap & Glory is 'Clean on me'.


    Xo Vicki
    http://www.bowsessed.com

    ReplyDelete