photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Saturday, April 12, 2014

BARE MINERALS 15TH ANNIVERSARY MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Every girl loves a beauty gimmick, but this make-up product has changed my life. I have oily/combination skin so touching up through out the day is very important to avoid a shiny t-zone. I have always loved the Bare Minerals original mineral veil for setting make-up in place and reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. This product takes the finishing powder to another level. The packaging is so cleverly designed it means you can just pop it into your bag for use on-the-go. No way would I be able to take my original pot of mineral veil around with me, my things would be covered in the stuff. You slide the clear half circle around to expose a brush, give it a quick shake to activate the powder flow and then buff onto your skin. This flip-brush-go packaging is limited edition celebrating the 15th anniversary of mineral veil finishing powder and comes in two shades; original and tinted. The brush is of great quality and so soft on the skin. The powder is versatile enough for all skin tones. It gives a translucent finishing touch and an airy soft-focus finish. My only downside to this product is that I would love it to be refillable! I got mine from feelunique.com for £19.35.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment