photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Saturday, June 13, 2015

LUSH OXFORD STREET EXCULSIVE - INTERGALACTIC BATH BOMB

I did a blog post last month about the products my sister managed to pick up for me from Lush on Oxford Street. I haven't managed to get to Lush Oxford Street myself as yet, but last weekend she kindly brought me back the Intergalactic Bath Bomb. I thought I would take photos of the bath bomb in action as it's a new and exclusive product to Oxford Street. I adore the look of this bath bomb, I love the shade of blue! It reminds me of a planet with the pink, white and yellow colours going all the way around it. Intergalactic is obviously themed around space and has a peppermint scent which is unlike any bath bomb I've tried before. I really like the scent, it's refreshing and awakening, but I can imagine it's not for everyone. It also contains cedarwood and vertivert oil so my skin was left feeling so soft when I got out the tub. As soon as I dropped it into the bath the water turned this deep blue shade, the lighter blue started fizzing out and all the other colours came out too. Whilst the bath bomb was spinning around my bath I started to hear a popping, crackling sound and realised it had popping candy inside. It took a good ten minutes for the whole bath bomb to dissolve, which I think is quite lengthy for a bath bomb. It definitely looked like space when it had covered the whole bath. Once I had got into the bath I could see that the deep blue water had masses of gold glitter in which just looked gorgeous. When I got out of the bath some of the glitter was left on my skin which looked lovely, but I wasn't covered in glitter which was good. This bath bomb is priced at £3.50, which is a little bit more than your average bath bomb, but so worth it for the bath experience. I will definitely be picking up this one again!
Have you visited Lush Oxford Street yet?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment