photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, January 01, 2016

LUSH BUTTERBEAR TIN & BOXING DAY SALE

My love for Lush has grown over the years and it's nice to pick up a gift set every year which I can keep and store all my sweet smelling goodies inside. My favourite set this Christmas had to be the Butterbear Tin. I was drawn to this set straight away, the festive red and green packaging with the giant bear on the front was just too cute not to buy. The tin contains six butterbear bath bombs, so it's a great set if you like your skin to be smooth and moisturised without the hassle of applying body butter after you have got out of the bath. The Butterbear is just like the Butterball from the main range, but in a cute bear form which appeals to kids as well as adults. I must admit I like Butterbear for it's smoothing benefits, but it's not going to create a beautiful pattern in your bath. As the bath bomb fizzes away, you see a white foam on top of the water before it just dissolves into moisturising Cocoa Butter. Butterbear has a gorgeous creamy vanilla scent which is heavenly but not sickly sweet. You can still purchase the Butterbean Tin on the Lush website at half price, so it's a really great deal not to be missed!
I managed to bag a few gift sets in the Boxing Day sales after a lot of hassle on their website (it's the same every year). I was so impressed on how fast my order came though, it was despatched on the same day! I picked up the Christmas Bathtime Favourites gift set, the Merry Christmas gift set, It's Christmas Deer gift set and Snow Fairy's Castle gift set, as well as a tub of Santa's Belly which I haven't tried before but have wanted to for a while now. You can't go wrong with half price bath bombs! Hopefully these will last me until next Christmas when (fingers crossed) the Butterbear reappears in the shops again. I decided to use my new Champneys Hamper which I got for Christmas to store all my Lush goodies in my bathroom, I think it looks great!
What was your favourite product from the Lush Christmas collection this year?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I picked up the Butterbear tin too, it's my favourite bath bomb for it's moisturising properties. I then split a large box set with my sister.

    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete