photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, April 25, 2013

PINTEREST

I have really been enjoying using Pinterest lately. By using pinterest I can 'pin' images, videos and other objects on to various pinboards. The users can easily follow each other on the site and re-pin, like as well as comment on other pins. I find it really handy for inspiration, planning a project or wish lists, it's like having your own online mood boards. My favourite things to pin are either Hair & Beauty posts or Fashion related pins. It's great to see what other friends are posting about and keeping up to date with the latest trends and street style. It's also a great app to have on your Smartphone/Ipad so you can pin on-the-go! I have also been enjoying the crafty, DIY pinboards for inspiration as they really do motivate me to change or update decor or accessories that are looking a little tired around the house. Other categories include, cooking, photography, travel, technology and many more... There are so many ways you can use Pinterest, try it for yourself or find my boards here.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment