photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, November 16, 2014

LOOK FANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX - NOVEMBER 2014

Look Fantastic has to be my current favourite beauty box of choice. I have used up most of the samples from last months box, this is really good for me as a lot of samples I try and then put aside as I'm already using other products. Everybody has been raving about this box, but I know a lot of people wanted to see make-up items, so it's nice to see a lip product in this months box. The contents of this months box include;
Eve Lom Cleanser, full-size 100ml £55.00 - This is a cleanser I have heard lots about and have received quite a few samples of it recently. This is a rich, balm texture that moisturises the skin as well as deeply cleanses. It's quite similar to the Emma Hardie balm cleanser, but less oily. I really like the way it leaves my skin feeling smooth and removes every last trace of make-up.
Monu Recovery Balm, full-size 50ml £22.50 - Monu is a brand I have received quite a few times in past Glossyboxes. This is the perfect product for the winter months. Recovery Balm is a soothing product for efficient and effective relief for sensitised or stressed skin in need of comforting. You apply this at night as the last step in your skincare routine, like an overnight mask. My skin is left feeling super smooth and hydrated. It helps to reduce redness, leaves skin feeling balanced and protective and has relaxing scents of Soft Rose and Bergamot to calm the senses. Probably one of the best products I've used from the Monu range.
Nuxe Nuxellence Jeunesse Youth and Radiance Fluid, full-size 50ml £47.00 - This is an anti-ageing fluid which helps to recharge the skin and to restore its radiance. It's quite a unique product as it also boosts the efficacy of any anti-ageing skincare product. This is lovely to use in the evenings and is suitable for all skin types. This product contains Passionflower, Anchusa and Poppy Flower extracts, skin is luminous and appears younger.
Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, full-size 50ml £39.99 - I have tried this product a number of times and have always got on with it and enjoyed the results. It delivers instant results as its designed to be a 10 minute facial in a jar. When applied, you can really feel it working on the skin. My skin is left feeling refreshed, soft and glowing. It's a treatment that gives your skin a mid-week renewal.
Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex, full-size 100ml £18.99 - Hand Cream isn't a product I need more of as I have plenty, but I was quite excited about this product. I was first taken in by the pink packaging but this hand cream claims you will see visible results in less than 11 days. It targets eight signs of hand ageing. It contains 19.5% active ingredients that work to improve firmness, smoothness and evenness. I love the way this makes my skin feel, I apply it in the evenings and my skin still feels super smooth in the morning. 
New CID Cosmetics i-Crayon Lip & Cheek Tint, £14.00 - I have only used a lipgloss from this brand before, but really enjoyed using that. I am a big fan of lip crayons and this shade is perfect for Autumn/Winter, I received the shade Plum Cordial. These retractable chubby pencils are multiuse and can be used on the lips or cheeks. The formulation is pigmented and blends really easily. They leave a glossy tint to lips or cheeks and stay around for hours. I think I will mainly use this on the lips, but it's great to have products in my make-up bag that can be used for a number of things.
This month's box also included a £10.00 Coggles.com voucher, which is ideal to stock up on Christmas presents! and also a nice little extra. What is your favourite product from this month's Look Fantastic box? December's Box is currently on Pre-Order here.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment