photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, November 02, 2014

DUBAI BEAUTY HAUL - DUTY FREE , SEPHORA AND MORE

Last Month, I went to Dubai and may have done a little bit of shopping! Having never been to Dubai before I was very excited to hit the shops and brands that we don't get over here in the UK and the Dubai Mall didn't disappoint!
Firstly in Duty Free, I picked up the new Chloe fragrance called Love Story Eau De Parfum. I have been wanting to try this for ages and wasn't sure if it was available yet in the UK. I was so pleased to see it at Duty Free and picked up the 50ml bottle, but I don't think it's available in high-street stores until January. I love the orange blossom and jasmine scent and the cute packaging which is inspired by the padlock bridges in Paris. Chloe has to be my favourite perfume brand, so I'm pleased to add their newest addition to my collection.
In the Dubai Mall, of course I had to take a trip to Sephora. I was a little disappointed as it seemed the store was under construction and part of the shop closed off so everything was a little squashed, but I did manage to pick up a few things. I bought the Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Gatsby, which is a metallic pinky, champagne shade. I also bought a Formula X Effects Top Coat Nail Polish which I haven't tried before in Turbulent which is a lovely blue and black top coat that can be built up over your regular nail polish. I then decided to treat myself to the Nars - And God Created The Woman Eyeshadow Palette, which was a bit of an impulse buy, but a girl can't have enough palettes! This is the same as the original popular palette but the shadows have just moved around and swapped places. This also comes with a wide contour eyeshadow brush and a pro-prime smudge proof eyeshadow base, which I'm looking forward to giving a go. I have been looking on the Sephora website and I may have to make a little order, as there are so many nice things.
I then went into Bath & Body Works, I wasn't too impressed with there selection and they didn't have many Halloween candles that I had seen online. So I just ended up picking up three PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels in the flavours; Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Orchard Apple and Island Margarita as these always come in handy. I also picked up this cute Little Sparkle Cosmetics case from Bloomingdales and thought this would be the perfect size to carry make-up around in my handbag and it's in my favourite colour! My last purchase was this Dubai Starbucks mug from the airport. I try and collect a Starbucks mug from everywhere I go, I think it's a nice little souvenir!
What do you think of my Dubai purchases? If you would like to see a full review on any of these products let me know!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment