photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, November 07, 2014

NO7 BOOTS ADVENT CALENDAR 2014 - 25 DAYS OF BEAUTY

I know what your thinking, yes I know it's only November, but it's important to get your advent ready for the 1st of December. Last year, Boots did their own Advent Calendar, which was a huge success and contained lots of different brands and products available in-store. I was a little disappointed they didn't bring it back this year, but they have just released a N07 Advent Calendar (be warned the contents is shown on the website). The N07 beauty calendar is priced at £35.00 and has a value of £135.00. It contains N07's Bestselling products behind every one of it's 25 doors. That's even a present for Christmas Day! The products range from make-up to skincare to bodycare, so there is something for everyone. Some of the products are full-sized and some of them are minatures. I won't spoil the whole contents, but my favourite products have to be the high shine lip crayons and the skin illuminator radiance boosting beauty fluid and I don't think there is a product I wouldn't use! It's perfect to try products you haven't tried before and minis are also great for travelling. The calendar also includes a beauty quote behind every door, which is also a nice touch. I also really like the packaging as it opens like a book and the pink and gold colours looks really luxe together. I am very impressed with the contents of this Advent and I feel like it's one of the more affordable ones this year. I feel advent calendars have definitely shot up in price and I'd be more happy to have more choice around the £30.00 mark. This would make a great early Christmas present or even a gift to yourself to make you feel more festive! I'm sure a whole range of women will be eager to get their hands on this, bring on December! No7 also have some gorgeous gifts this year, including their Christmas Cracker Collection and their Best of the Best Beauty Collection.
Which advent calendar will you be buying this year?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment