photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, October 12, 2014

WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL WASH BAG/IN-FLIGHT BAG - DUBAI EDITION

I'm off to Dubai next weekend and of course the first thing I've packed are my toiletries. I have collected so many mini sized samples by getting numerous beauty boxes a month, so it's a great time to use them up and try new things. I always find these sort of posts helpful when I'm packing myself and by doing my own version I can look back on this when I travel in the future. Let me know if I have forgotten anything or think I might benefit from taking something else or if you have tried any of these products and what you thought about them.
In my main Kate Spade wash bag which I will be putting in my main luggage there is; Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 and Lait Vital which I received in a Look Fantastic beauty box, my hair loves these. I have also popped in a couple of Bumble and Bumble samples of the Surf and Thickening shampoo and conditioner, if I want to use something different. For styling products I have; the KMS Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Spray, KMS Hair Play Texturising Spray, Bumble and Bumble Shine Finishing Spray and the Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo. I have my favourite Mitchum Shower Fresh Deodrant, Korres Citrus Shower Gel and Body Milk which I also received in beauty boxes, thought this scent would be great to use on holiday! For sun lotion I have packed the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 Protective Sun Lotion and the matching After Sun, which I always get along with. I also have a Coola SPF 30 Classic Sunscreen for my face, which I'm looking forward to using properly. My skin is very pale so I have also throw in a St Tropez Instant Tan Wash Off Face & Body Lotion for the start of the holiday. For skincare I have packed the Ren Rosa Centifolia 3-in-1 Cleansing Water, which I already use full-size and the Ren Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel. For toning I'm using the Premae Skincare Balance Rescue Face Tonique and if my face wants a treat I have the Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial. I also have a couple of sachets of Origins GinZing Refeshing Scrub Cleanser and a tub of Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream, which I can't get enough of. I then just have essentials like the Elegant Touch Nail Polish Remover Pads, a standard razor, flannels and muslin cloths, cotton pads, cotton buds, hair elastics and a tanning mitt.
In my In-Flight bag which contains 100ml and under products which will be in my hand luggage I have packed; the Cowshed Cow Slip Antibacterial Hand Gel, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (which is holy grail!), Gatineau Collagene Expert Smoothing Face Cream, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray which will be my life saver at the beach. Origins Make a Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment and Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief which I like to use just before boarding my flight. I also have my mini toothpaste and toothbrush, hand and face wipes, Eve Lom Kiss Mix Lip Balm, a mini first aid kit containing plasters and a hair bobble. I also have three mini perfume samples; Thierry Mugler Alien, Ghost Eclipse and Chanel Coco Noir as I'm hoping to pick up the new Chloe - Love Story perfume in Duty Free. I will definitely have to review my favourite products of the holiday when I come back.
What are your holiday wash bag essentials?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment