photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, August 24, 2015

LUSH SKYDANCER FAR FROM THE MADDING GUNS BATH BOMB

I'm really enjoying documenting my Lush products at the moment, it's a good way of remembering which ones have the biggest impact in the bath and recalling the ones I want to repurchase. My mum and sister picked me up the new Skydancer Far From The Madding Guns Bath Bomb not knowing it was a new product which I hadn't tried before, they just liked the look of it. Skydancer is actually the most recent charity bath bomb, where all the profits from each and every one of these will help fund equipment to satellite tag many endangered hen harrier chicks born in the coming years. Although I don't know a lot about fighting wildlife crime, hen harriers are England’s most endangered bird.
This bath bomb has a soft floral and liquorice scent and contains bergamot, Sicilian lemon and cinnamon leaf oils. The scent is not too strong at all, it’s really fresh and uplifting. I really like the bird shape and the contrast between the bright yellow and blue colours. Skydancer is a little bigger than your average bath bomb and is designed to glide across the top of the water so it looks like the bird is flying. I love the way the yellow underneath part quickly bubbles away leaving the bird to float on top of the water. It’s such a unique design and lasts for quite a while just fizzing away so it’s nice to get into the bath and enjoy it swimming around you. I’m not a big fan of the yellowy green colour you're left with in the bath, but the water is really moisturising on the skin. It also leaves a white foam on the top of the bath once the whole thing had dissolved.
I will definitely be repurchasing this bath bomb, not only is it for a good cause but I love how stunningly different this bath bomb is, I really wish this wasn't a limited edition. Skydancer is priced at £3.95 and still available online, I would definitely keep this for a special occasion or when I know I have the time to spend in the bath. You could even use half of this and take it out of the bath to use at another time. It's nice to know you've helped a cause and got something out of it too, it's also nice of Lush to give smaller charities some publicity.
What's your favourite bath bomb?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. i haven't been to lush in such a long time and i trip if definitely needed! if this is still stores, i really want to try it out as it looks so lovely. not to mention its for a good cause too!!

    Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete