photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

SEE BY CHLOE EAU FRAICHE

Chloe Eau De Parfum was one of the first perfumes I ever wore in my early teens and still is one of my favourites to this day. I have continued to buy and receive Chloe fragrances over the years and haven’t found one which I haven’t liked, a couple of my favourites including the Rose edition and Love collection. See by Chloe was introduced in 2012 as the younger but still sophisticated scent to sit beside the main range. I knew I was going to like it, but when I did eventually smell it on a beauty counter I knew I had to take it home as the scent was just me.
See by Chloe’s newest member is Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray, which is the fresher and lighter version. Its notes include; Apple Blossom as the top notes, Water Hyacinth and Jasmine as the middle notes and Vetiver as the base notes. The scent is really feminine and floral, whilst staying modern and not over powering at all.
My signature scent recently ran out so I decided to buy this limited edition in duty free back in May and I haven’t worn anything since, which is strange for me as I normally like to switch up my fragrance every day. It’s the perfect Spring/Summer fragrance and I just can’t get enough of this scent, I don’t walk out the door without it. The only downside to this scent is that it doesn’t stay very long on the skin, or at least I can’t smell it throughout the day like you can with some perfumes. But I don’t mind spraying more, I guess if you want the scent to stick around go with the original version.
Apart from the fragrance itself, I really like the shape of the bottle – a gorgeous, iconic birdcage, which looks high-end pretty on any dressing table. I wish I had bought the same size bottle as I have in the original fragrance as I know I’m going to need to buy another bottle as I adore it that much. It is definitely going to be a favourite for a long time to come.
I love the look of the new fragrance from Chloe called Love Story which is coming out in September, I’m sure this one will be making it to my collection in no time.
You can buy See by Chloe Eau Fraiche 50ml or 75ml from large department stores and online.
What is your favourite fragrance of the moment?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment