photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, July 31, 2014

YSL TEINT TOUCHE ECLAT ROSE GOLD FACE PRIMER

Yves Saint Laurent have introduced a new and exclusive make-up collection for Boots, which takes their best selling products and adds rose gold inside and out to make them even better. The collection includes a Teint Touche Elcat Rose Gold Face Primer, Souffle D’eclat Rose Gold Face Powder, Touché Eclat Highlighter, a Blush Volupte Rose Gold in the shade Loulou and a Blush Brush. The rose gold adds an extra radiance to the skin, pink being the new beauty trend, which is feminine, fresh and youthful.
I haven't tried many item from this premium beauty range, but I decided to plump for the Teint Touche Eclat Face Primer which is priced at £30.00 for 30ml of product. The rose gold primer can be used in three ways, underneath foundation, blending with your foundation and after foundation as a highlighter. The sparkling rose-gold pigments create a natural rosy glow and enhances the complexion. The formula feels lovely and silky to touch and not sticky at all. I like to use this mostly mixed with my foundation for the most natural look. The effect gives a pretty light glow with a peachy tint. It removes yellow tones in the skin and makes your skin look the best it can be, flawless! It’s very long lasting on the skin and as a primer it helps my foundation stay put for longer.
As YSL products are so iconic in the beauty industry, it is a risk to change such a classic. But I think YSL have done this well by making it exclusive to one store and having limited stock. And who doesn’t love rose gold?! Once I had swatched this instore I knew I had to purchase it, I am now lusting over the powder in the range which is currently out of stock online. The packaging is gorgeous and the luxury gold lid makes the product appear more premium. I really like that it comes in a pump glass bottle, not so great for travelling but it looks great pride of place on my dressing table.
My skin has never looked so healthy and full of life. If you love the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer, this is for you. Have you tried YSL make-up?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment