photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, August 01, 2014

AUGUST UK MAGAZINE FREEBIES - PRODUCT REVIEWS

August was the month of magazine beauty freebies. I managed to get my hands on a few, but there were so many more to choose from. Here’s what I thought of the ones I picked up.
Instyle - Neal's Yard Remedies Geranium & Orange Hand Cream – I don’t get overly excited when I see hand cream freebies as I have so many hand creams to use up but it’s nice to try something else from the Neal Yard’s brand. I have really been enjoying orange scents lately, my love for this came from The Body Shop’s Satsuma range and Soap & Glory’s Orangeasm range. This hand cream nourishes, moisturises and softens skin, like any hand cream should. I like to apply this after washing my hands or as a refresher throughout the day.
Glamour - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ – I picked this moisturiser as I could only find the mascara or the cream with magazines instores. Two different coloured chubby sticks are also available but every store I have been in hasn't had them available. I have used this moisturiser before, so I know I get on with it. It’s great as a morning base, it has a silky texture and keeps my skin refreshed and hydrated until my night time skin routine.
Marie Claire - Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – I am a big fan of Balance Me products. You could get this product or a moisturise rich face cream from the range. I picked this as I knew I already liked it and it’s a great cleanser to travel with. I love the natural scent and the glossy balm texture. It’s great for most skin types and really polishes and adds radiance to the skin. It’s 100% natural and a great sized sample.
Enhancing the natural radiance of normal to dry skins and balancing normal to oily skins.
Key benefits: Revolutionise your daily cleansing routine with our calming cleanse and smooth face balm. This deliciously fragrant balm is perfect for normal, dry or sensitised skin. It’s packed full of powerful anti-oxidants such as Arctic cloudberry and fine oat powder to soothe, smooth and add radiance to skin, without irritating. The sophisticated mix of pure active extracts such as camellia, kukui nut and rosehip oils with cocoa, mango and shea butters will dissolve daily grime and make-up to leave skin soft and clean, whilst a bespoke blend of English camomile and red mandarin essential oils soothe and soften.
Enhancing the natural radiance of normal to dry skins and balancing normal to oily skins.
Key benefits: Revolutionise your daily cleansing routine with our calming cleanse and smooth face balm. This deliciously fragrant balm is perfect for normal, dry or sensitised skin. It’s packed full of powerful anti-oxidants such as Arctic cloudberry and fine oat powder to soothe, smooth and add radiance to skin, without irritating. The sophisticated mix of pure active extracts such as camellia, kukui nut and rosehip oils with cocoa, mango and shea butters will dissolve daily grime and make-up to leave skin soft and clean, whilst a bespoke blend of English camomile and red mandarin essential oils soothe and soften.
Elle - Malin & Goetz Beauty Travel Kit - Grapefruit Face Cleanser, Lip Moisturiser and Vitamin E Face Moisturiser – I am subscribed to Elle, so it was nice to see a little extra in this month’s issue. The cleansing gel is gentle it purifies without drying and leaves skin balanced, hydrated and blemish-free. I really like to use this with my Clarisonic as it’s great at deep cleansing and leaving my skin feeling fresh. The lip moisturiser helps to keep my lips hydrated throughout the day, it’s great underneath lipstick and also worn on its own as it gives a glossy look. The Vitamin E face moisturiser is suitable for all skin types, its gentle and balances the skin without blocking pores. I like to use this in the morning as it wakes up my skin and is lovely and light underneath foundation.
Also available this month was; Rodial Stemcell Super Food Galm Lip Balm from Red Magazine, one of three Lip Crayons or Black Mascara from Cosmopolitan and a choice of four L'Occitane fragrance samples from Harper's Bazaar.
Did you manage to pick any Beauty Freebies up?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. what a haul of freebies you managed to get, i am an avid magazine freebie hunter and have got loads of free cosmetics over the years, i never buy from shops and just get magazines which is fantastic if you ask me. also dont miss out on sites like wow free stuff or Gratisfaction Free Stuff where you can get samples posted for nothing :)

    ReplyDelete