photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, August 07, 2014

N07 INTENSIVE RADIANCE BODY SCRUB & BODY BUTTER

No7 have a couple of new bath and body products which have caught my eye recently. The one I’m most excited about is the Intensive Radiance Body Scrub. I have to admit Soap & Glory make some of my favourite body scrubs, but this one looked really luxurious, so I thought I would give it a try. My mum also works on a No7 counter, so I do get to see the latest products that she is trialling and she recommended I give this one a try. The formulation is enriched with sweet almond oil, argan oil and rosehip seeds, so as you can imagine the pot smells heavenly. This intensive scrub removes dead skin cells to leave skin silky and glowing. This product is also hypo-allergenic which is great for even the most sensitive skins. It’s a rich exfoliator which leaves me with radiant looking skin, I especially like to use this on my legs and feet. It may look a soft formula, but it's actually quite a hard sugar scrub which creates a milky texture when added to water. This would be a great product to use before self tanning or on any drier areas. This 180ml is priced at £10.50 which is around the same price as I would normally pay for my usual high-street scrub. I think the packaging makes the product seem more luxurious and a lot more high-end than it is.
Also new, which sits alongside the scrub is the Intensive Body Butter, both products work great together. This indulgent body butter is enriched with shea butter, sweet almond oil and argan oil and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. I like to use this straight out of the bath as I feel it sinks in nicely and it's great for any dry areas. It claims to leave skin feeling intensively moisturised for up to 48 hours. The formulation is thick and creamy and the scent is fresh and comforting. This is the more expensive product out of the two at £13.50 for 180ml, but Boot No7 are currently offering their £5.00 off voucher, so it's worth a try if you're looking for some new bath and body products.
Have you tried No7's Bath & Body range?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I tried a sample of the REN flash 1 minute facial a while back and wow my skin felt amazing! I'm now undecided on whether to buy a full size of it x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could be without it now. It's great for a weekly pick me-up, I love the way my skin feels after using it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely may have to invest in it xx

    ReplyDelete