photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

REN CLEAN SKINCARE - FLASH RINSE 1 MINUTE FACIAL

Elle Magazine recently teamed up with Ren Skincare on Facebook to give a 100 people the chance to try the new Flash Rinse One Minute Facial. I was one of the lucky people to receive a 15ml sample before the release date. Ren Skincare has to be one of my favourite skincare brands alongside Origins. Every product I have tried from Ren I have enjoyed and got on with. I was very excited to hear about their new product as it sounded like a miracle in a tube. Elle Magazine has said its 2014’s best skincare innovation.
I used the sample as soon as I received it through the post. There are not many products I can say instantly work, but I was so eager to buy the full-size straight away. Sampling really does work! You use the product every 3 days by massaging onto dry skin and then adding water, massaging more, leaving for one minute and then wiping off. The formulation is unusual, it’s a green, gritty paste which acts like an exfoliator and treatment to leave skin feeling super soft and glowing. It delivers a potent shot of water activated fresh vitamin c. Skin is instantly brighter, radiant and firmer to give you the results of a spa facial at home. Who wouldn't want results like that? I have continued to use this product every three days and have seen the same instant results each time. But I must admit I don’t want my skin to rely on it too much. The treatment instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin. It also reduces the appearance of lines, imperfections and photo-ageing, evens out skin tone and firms.
When the product came out last week, I bought it from the online store. Priced at £32.00 for 75ml it is a treat, but it is definitely a product I always want to have on the go, in my stash. At the time there was also a promotion code, which meant I also received deluxe samples of the Rosa Centifolia Micellar Water which I have tried before and the Satin Perfection BB Cream. I also got to choose two mini samples; I chose two from the Evercalm RangeIf you purchase from the Ren online store this week, you can receive up to four samples of your choice including deluxe samples of Flash Rinse One Minute Facial and V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream.
Have you tried Ren Skincare?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment