photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, August 03, 2014

ESSIE NEONS - GLOW GET 'EM NAIL POLISH SET

Essie has to be one of my favourite nail polish brands to use lately. Since they have become easier to get hold of in drugstores, my collection has built up quite nicely. For Summer 2014, Essie have introduced a Neon Range which contains six bright, stylish shades which look awesome on every nail. I have bought a few nail polish sets in the past and have found a use for every shade. Essie have brought out two sets of four nail polishes, this one which is called Glow Get 'Em and Paradise is Calling, both perfect for summer! 
The Glow Get 'Em contains four shades; Blanc, Sittin' Pretty, Vices Versa and Serial Shopper. Essie's Top Tip is to use the shade Blanc which is the white one, underneath your neon shades to make the colour pop. Sittin' Pretty is a vivid lavender, Vices Versa is a juicy neon lime and Serial Shopper is a florescent fire coral. I think Sittin' Pretty has to be my favourite, I will definitely be taken these shades on holiday with me.
In the photos I have used Essie's Top Tip and the colour appeared a lot more intense and colourful, than when I just used them alone. The first time I used them, I made the mistake of layering up too many coats so that the formula took ages to dry, but with practice I have found that one coat of Blanc underneath your neon shade is just enough. The formulations are glossy, long lasting and the shades are so pretty!
Essie polishes are normally priced at £7.99 per bottle, so at £24.99 for the set you are saving yourself £6.97, which is nearly one bottle free! I might have to go back for the other set. Boots are currently offering £5.00 off when you spend £25.00 or more online on selected items. I might have to go back for the other set. 
Will you be picking up any Essie polishes this Summer?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment