photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Saturday, August 30, 2014

THE BODY SHOP HAUL - WILD ARGAN OIL RANGE

I recently went online and bought a few bits from The Body Shop. I was interested in trying the new Wild Argan Oil collection and of course there were a few discount codes floating around to grab a bargain. Everything I bought was new to me and I have been wanted to try most of the products for a while now. I picked up the Bubbling Bath £8.00 and the Miracle Solid Oil for Body & Hair £8.00 from the Wild Argan Oil collection, I hadn't smelt this scent instore but after hearing great things from lots of bloggers I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm currently using the Honeymania Bath Melt which is so luxurious, but I'm getting a bit low on that, so I bought the Argan Oil version to replace that. This helps to calm and soften skin, open the pores and prepare it for treatment. The oil can be used on the body or hair and any dry patches that might need some love. I'm looking forward to trying more from this range. I then picked up the Early-Harvest Raspberry Body Butter £13.00, this smells lovely and fruity, as every Body Shop Butter does. I love the Satsuma version of this and I go through these tubs like there's no tomorrow. Talking of Satsuma, I purchased the new Satsuma Body Sorbet £8.00 which is a light, cooling body moisturiser. I can't get enough of the scent and it instantly melts into the skin for 24 hours of hydration. The last product I picked up is the newest member of the Vitamin E range, the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet £12.00. The product is an ultra-light formula which hydrates and refreshes skin. It's enriched with wheatgerm oil to quench skin's thirst.
The Body Shop are currently offering £10 off when you spend £25 online with the promotional code - splash.
Have you tried anything new from The Body Shop?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment