photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, July 10, 2014

BOND IN MOTION EXHIBITION LONDON FILM MUSEUM COVENT GARDEN

Last week it was my Birthday and on the Monday me and my parents went down to London for the day to see my sister who currently lives there. I had bought tickets for my Dad for Father’s Day to see the Bond in Motion exhibition at the London film museum in Covent Garden. Obviously my Dad was more excited about this than me, my mum and sister, but I think we all enjoyed the experience. The exhibition displays many of the vehicles that originally appeared in the film series, including a variety of aircraft, boats and motorcycles. We also saw several examples of the creative process, including concept art and storyboards – which I really liked. This exhibition is the largest display of its kind staged in London and open for the duration of 2014. We then spent the day In Covent Garden, going to Jamie Oliver’s Union Jack’s for Dinner. Before heading up Selfridges on Oxford Street and seeing The Bodyguard at Adelphi Theatre which my Sister got us tickets for, for our Birthday’s. I would highly recommend seeing this, Alexandra Burke was amazing!
Do you have any London recommendations?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment