photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, July 25, 2014

URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION LIPSTICK & NAKED LIPGLOSS

Urban Decay was one of my favourite brands through my teenage years. I really liked the fun, playful side of the packaging (half naked men on lip gloss) and I always received an eye shadow palette for Christmas which was full of glitter shadows. My one regret is not really being obsessed with make-up when they released the Alice in Wonderland palette, as I’d love to have that in my collection.
Over the last few years, Urban Decay has revamped their packaging and has had a big cult following with the success of their Naked palettes.The brand has introduced Revolution Lipsticks to the range which comes in 23 different colours. The range includes many lovely nudes and bold brights, so there is something for everyone. I decided to choose the colour Lovelight which is a pale peachy pink shimmer which is perfect for everyday wear. The formulations of these lipsticks are creamy, pigmented and nourishing on the lips. They contain a blend of Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter which keeps lips moisturised and hydrated. The lipstick is long wearing but I do like to touch up after eating and drinking.
I love the new packaging, the lipsticks look more expensive than they are, in the gunmetal and deep purple tube. I would definitely pick another lipstick up from the range. The lipsticks are priced at £15.00 for 2.8g of product.
Urban Decay have also brought out Lip glosses in their Naked range. I chose the Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in the shade Streak. The range has nine different nude shades to choose from which give a high-gloss finish. It’s ingredients include; Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter to hydrate and condition your lips. I feel it helps to improve the volume of your lips and it claims to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
The packaging is very luxe again. I really like the extra long paddle applicator which you don’t see on many lipglosses. This means you can apply enough gloss in one application. I like to use both products separately or layer the lipgloss over the lipstick for a more coral lip. The lipglosses are priced at £14.00 for 4ml of product.
Have you tried Urban Decay Lip products?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. These look so lovely! I need to try some of their lip products soon because i love their eye products so much! But they have a lot to live up to in my books haha

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete