photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NEW LOOK SUMMER SALE HAUL

I have really been enjoying New Look’s Spring/Summer range this year. I bought a fair few things for my trip to Rome earlier in the year, so when I saw they were having a sale, I was eager to look through the online store for a bargain. I'm much more of an online sales shopper than a store one, but I did manage to pick up a few key pieces.
Firstly I spotted these skirts which I already own in black and blue. These Crochet Hem Skater Skirts are so wearable and I love the simple crochet detailing. I decided to pick up the white and turquoise versions as I can pair these with so many items. They were original priced at £14.99, but I managed to buy them for £7.00 for the turquoise and £9.00 for the white one.
I then saw these Black Embellished Double Strap Sandals. I have had the hyped up Birkenstocks on my wish list for a while now. But when I saw these jewelled versions I put them straight into my basket. These were originally priced at £34.99, I wouldn't of brought them for that price as you can get the Birkenstocks for £50.00. But these were reduced to £13.00, which is a real bargain and doesn’t matter if I only wear them for one season. These also come in leopard and tan.
I also picked up another pair of sandal, these Wide Fit Black Beaded Chain T-Bar’s. I love the detailing on these and the chain detail hardens up a pretty look. These were £11.00 and also come in nude.
I had my eye on this Black and Gold Tile Necklace before the sale and I’m so glad I held out as it was reduced to £3.00 from £7.99. It’s simple but I think it can add a statement to any outfit. I really think New Look have upped their game when it comes to jewellery, I have been buying quite a few necklaces from there.
The total of the full priced items would be £95.95 and my total came to £40.00 with £3.00 discount so I certainly made some savings. I also have my eye on this Black Floral Embroidered Fringe Kimono and this Shell Pink Cap Sleeve Embellished Top Smock DressHave you picked anything up in the sales?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. You got some gorgeous pieces! :) I especially love the first pair of sandals and the beautiful skirts you managed to pick up!
    New Look always have such amazing pieces, I just did a New Look post myself the other day as I just had to share the great things I found. :)


    Ellis - www.ellistuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your brilliant post! I'm visiting Rome in September and am currently planning on what to do/go see! Your tips have been brilliant and I can't wait to go!! xo



    www.glitterandsparklexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete