photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Saturday, July 19, 2014

SOAP & GLORY - SIT TIGHT SADDLEBAGS+ STUBBORN AREA SERUM

I’m all for trying new product that claim to improve the appearance of your body. I know there is nothing that’s going to be a miracle worker except for exercise and healthy eating, but if I can see an improvement with continuous use with a product I’m pleased with that. Sit Tight Saddlebags+ Serum claims to fight stubborn problem areas, help to visibly firm and tighten skin, rehydrate and reduce skin roughness and make skin look smoother in 14 days as it says on the bottle. Soap & Glory has to be one of my favourite bath and body brands from the drugstore. They introduced this product earlier this year alongside the new Sit Tight Super-Intense 4-D.
This product is skin smoothing, stimulating and firming all in one. You use this by shaking the pack a couple of times before use, unlocking the rollerhead, squeezing gently a few times, then holding the pack at a right angle to skin, roll/massage intensely across areas, letting the serum absorb into your skin and then getting dressed. The microcellu-roller is designed to stimulate and you may feel it micropinch your skin, but I really like the feel of the massage roller head. You can apply this twice daily, but I like to apply this in the evenings after showering. I like the heating/cooling sensation the formula gives as it starts to activate. The instructions tell you to store upside down until next use.
I have used this most days for a couple of months now and I can honestly say it has firmed and tightened my skin around my tights, arms and stomach, with the help of exercise of course. I like the serum as a moisturiser as well as it absorbs nicely and my skin is left feeling silky smooth. I really like the formula, it contains sweet almond, sweet orange peel and olive oils, these also help to reduce skin roughness. The scent is a mix of eucalyptus, rosemary, yang yang, orange, amyris, petitgrain, geranium and palmarosa. I have read a few reviews about the roller pinching skin, but I didn’t find this the case with me, not to the point of hurting anyway. I have also read reviews where people haven't seen much of a difference with use, but I feel you have to use this continuously to see real improvements. The firming products sit higher up in the price scale of Soap & Glory's collection, but with the built in technology and research I think you get what you pay for at £16.50 for 85ml. It a great product to use weeks running up to an important event/holiday. If you are bothered by cellulite that never seems to move, there is no harm in giving this a go.
Have you tried any Soap & Glory firming products?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment