photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, July 17, 2014

BIRCHBOX JULY 2014 - SUN, SEA & SAND BEAUTY BOX

This month’s Birchbox is all about the summer holiday, sun, sea and sand. The box includes products which will see you through the hottest season (maybe not in the UK). I receive 4 products every month for £10 including p&p.
Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream £20.00 – This is a product I have used in the past, if I had to recommend an eye cream it would probably be this one. Great for younger skins, to brighten the eye area and keep wrinkles at bay. It’s really light on the skin and a little goes a long way, like to apply this at night time. It contains a unique blend of Roman chamomile, lemon, cucumber oil, witch hazel, anti-oxidant spruce knot, virigin coconut, rosehip oil and carrot oil. I have gone through two little tubes of this and have found no need to repurchase a bigger size, as I keep receiving samples in beauty boxes.
Laqa & Co Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Bees Knees £14.00 – Love the shade of this lip pencil, it’s a lovely coral pink. I have really been enjoying using lip crayons instead of lipsticks as they are so much easier to use and re-apply.  The finish is a glossy sheer wash of colour, which is great for summer days to stick into your handbag and re-apply on the go. This is my first taste of the brand and I would like to try more from the range.
Gilchrist & Soames English Spa Sea Kelp Extract Mineral Bath £11.25 – I pick a bath over a shower any day so this is the perfect product for me. You pour this under hot running water and this foamy gel creates your own mineral bath to invigorate the skin. The formula contains marine nutrient sea kelp and feels like such a luxury product. It has a lovely citrus and herb fragrance and you can also use this as a shower gel. This isn’t a brand I’ve heard of before but I’m definitely enjoying it so far.
Whish Three Whishes Lavender Body Butter £14.50 – I’m not a big fan of lavender scents but when the product card promised ‘not your granny’s lavender’ I was intrigued to try it. It is super sweet and smells like something Laura Mercier would sell in her Bath & Body range. It feels really soothing and not greasy at all on the skin and is great for dryer areas. It contains Organic aloe, shea butter and raspberry butter to conquer dryness, while organic seaweed extract contains naturally high levels of skin-firming peptides.
You can also receive this month; Benefit’s Porefessional, Compagnie de Provence Hand Cream Mediterranean Sea, Laqa & Co Sheer Lip Lube in Menatour, Models Own Nail Polish, Number 4 Jour D’Automne Non Aerosol H Air Spray. Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo, Soigne Nail Lacquer, The Chia Co Chia Shots, Ultradex Oral Spray, Vita Coco Lemonade, Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo and Welda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash.
Not the most exciting box I have received from Birchbox, but still a few new products to try out and one product I love to use.
What is your favourite beauty box? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment