photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, July 28, 2014

LIZ EARLE ORANGE FLOWER & CHAMOMILE CLEANSE & POLISH

I have been a big fan of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser for a few years now. Being a cult favourite for many bloggers, it’s a product I tried and wasn’t disappointed by. I love the natural scent of the original but it is nice to have a yearly limited edition version to mix up the cleansing. The newest scent in the range is Orange Flower and Chamomile which mixes two of my favourite scent cleansers at the moment, The Body Shop Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter and Origins Ginzing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser. I have just finished up last year’s version which was Grapefruit and Patchouli, which I really enjoyed as it was refreshing and moisturising to use. The year before that was a Rose & Lavender scent which I didn’t get round to trying. But I think this year’s offering has to be my favourite yet.
Cleanse & Polish is an iconic cleanser and has received over 100 beauty awards. The new scent is lovely for the summer months to leave you with radiant looking skin. I love the pump bottle which manages to get every last drop of product out of it. I like to massage the creamy formula into my face and neck. Place a muslin cloth under hot water, cover my face for a minute to open pores and then gently wipe off the cream. It’s great at breaking down make-up, even waterproof mascara and softening the skin. The muslin cloth acts as a slight exfoliator and means you don’t have to use an extra step. This hot cloth cleanser really suits my skin and helps to keep any blemishes at bay. You can tell the bottle is packed with good quality, luxury ingredients.
The fragrance is zesty but also sweet and is still as gentle and effective as the original. The formulation includes cocoa butter and chamomile and is suitable for all skin types and ages. I would love this scent to stay in the main range all year. I would also love to see a travel version for holidays!
A 150ml bottle is priced at £19.75 and includes two muslin cloths. I feel this is really affordable as a lot of cleansing balms that are as effective are over the £30.00 mark. If you love the original, I would definitely give this fragrance a go, it doesn't disappoint. I have received emails through the Liz Earle newsletter telling us they are almost sold out, so it's your last chance to grab a bottle before it's made into a lovely new fragrance for next year.
Have you tried Cleanse & Polish?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment